Gaming W/Jemal: Mutant Apocalypse (Recruitment always open)

Jemal

Adventurer
Darwin - Yes you could have different caps for the different forms, provided they aren't too much of a switch (say no more than 2 up or down from 'base' in any form)

Everything looks good so far, I'll go through and recrunch the numbers one last time to make sure.

For now what we need to do is figure out a way to bring the 'girl next door' into the spy world.

VR - Enoch's officially in game!

Last edited:

Jemal

Adventurer
Two things.
First, a note to all - I realize my recent plot points - the Burlesque and the 'poker game' may be a bit more mature than usual. I don't plan on over-sexualizing the game, but I did want to start making the setting a bit grittier - specifically in Vegas - and upping the stakes (if you'll pardon the poker pun). This is after all, the road to the potential apocalypse. The fact that both were sex-based is just a coincidence. I plan on introducing other 'mature' NON-sexual plot points as well.

If you're upset by it, please tell me, and be assured I don't plan to be throwing naked people and slaves all over the place.

Secondly, I was just noticing that Felix and Grid both use the same color for their speech. No problems with it, but do please make sure to have your character's name somewhere in your posts so it doesn't get too confusing. :p

Last edited:

jkason

First Post
Secondly, I was just noticing that Felix and Grid both use the same color for their speech. No problems with it, but do please make sure to have your character's name somewhere in your posts so it doesn't get too confusing. :p

Yeah, I just noticed that recently when the two of them were alone having conversation. I try to always title my post with Grid's name, but when I get a chance to go through and figure out which other colors are in use, I may also just pick a different one.

Voidrazor

First Post
VR, I assumed you would be trying to be 'subtle' about the way you're 'winning' your money, rather than just try to mentally force people to hand it over or push your luck with a few big plays.
Also, While technically your mental perception requires you to actively use it, I took some liberties this time b/c Enoch's never encountered another psychic, and the feedback and unfamiliarity of it caused his 'spider sense' to tingle.[/ooc]

Enoch was being fairly subtle but not consistently so. He's 15 and this is his first taste of freedom. So while he was mostly getting by using his crazy high insight to read the table and 'passive' illusions to hide his age and cover his own tells, he got brazen when bored. So anytime too many hands went by without being able to make a big play, he'd use illusion to alter the hand of everyone at the table, giving the corporate big-shots and the senator good hands, but giving himself a better one.

Moon_Goddess

Have I really been on this site for over 20 years!
I'm not sure I have any ideas with how to get my "girl next door" into the game. but I do wanna say I have no qualms about it going dark..

The character being forced into situations that make her uncomfortable is something that makes it fun.

Jemal

Adventurer
Was just looking through the characters and some don't seem to be completely up to date.
I'd like everybody to double check their characters, make sure you don't have an accidental copy of you character sheet on your computer that didn't get copied to the RG, and post up your point total here.

By my recording, we should be sitting around 135, with +10 for the powerful ones.

Also, Darwin, if you're pretty much ready, I could work you in at the poker game too.. maybe following leads on a slavery ring? or undercover as one of the slave girls trying to find whats going on?
Alternately, I could work you in at the lab, or you could have already been approached by a mutant organization before now and be moving either to join with the team or investigate the lab on your own..
Hmm, perhaps Grid's 'compu-friend' Genie and her group have recruited you?
Which would you prefer?

Last edited:

Remove ads