Gaming W/Jemal: Mutant Apocalypse (Recruitment always open)

Moon_Goddess

Have I really been on this site for over 20 years!
Ok, yes being undercover posing as one of the slave girls digging into this mystery sounds exactly like something she would do

Totally confident she could just change form if she got into trouble.

That sounds perfect.

Zerith

First Post
yelp, my Internets should be more reliable now, I've not been able to get any since I started working, graveyard stinks:eek:

Also, as for also using orange text, I love the color orange, and its generally an energetic, peppy and proud color and one that is readily associated with youth, all things I associate Felix with, so yeah... kinda needed to...:p
that and I figured they were around the same apparent age so it would not shock me if they both sounded kind of alike, but I just checked and... now hold is grid? :eek:

And I'll have to check when I have the time, but we started at 135 PP (9X15), +10 for powerful and then +5 per chapter, so I think Felix 'should' be siting at 150 right now, our new players should be siting at 135-145 though ;)

well, I'm reading up now, I'll post up soonish ^_^;

Zerith

First Post
I posted last...
just waiting on them to post :/
I am wondering about how ling the others will be out so I can have an idea of when their getting back ^_^;

Also, Splenda is evil, use sugarcane sugar!

Jemal

Adventurer
Well, I highly doubt anybody's gonna make it home in time for supper. ;)

I was just making sure I hadn't missed anything with you guys. Again, sorry for the delay, this is why I don't usually like party splitting too often.

Feel free to RP or just enjoy the other two stories for now. Hopefully they'll both be resolved soon and we can bring things back together.

Jemal

Adventurer
I thought Katrina was infiltrating the slave ring? I've got her in the 'about-to-explode-into-action' hotel room ATM.

BBs

First Post
BBS - On that subject, while I was checking how much damage Laura does I found your sheet a bit confusing - you have strength listed as 7, and your melee damage is listed as 9 (3 base +6 str).
What's the 3 base from and why is the bonus from strength different from your listed strength?

forgot to update my sheet a bit more well, and we're not allowed to spend points to upgrade our attack and damage? Hmm having said that I think I missed the series power level with max attack/damage, damn sorry for all the mistakes :(

Last edited:

BBs

First Post
Sorry for the late notification, but I'll be going on vacation, won't be back until aboot saturday to sunday, sorry. :(

Remove ads