Gaming W/Jemal: Mutant Apocalypse (Recruitment always open)

jkason

First Post
how tall/old are Grid and Enoch anyways? I forget ^_^;

from Enoch's background, he's 14, maybe 15, I'd guess about 5 feet tall - Though with his illusions he can look however he wants.

Grid's background mentions graduating MIT at 15 before becoming a hacker, but I'm not sure how long he was a hacker for before going to Gryphon. He was with them for a year though, so he's at least 16.

Apologies for not putting it on the sheet. My general thought process was: out of MIT by 15, then at least a year or so to gain his 'legendary' rep as a hacker (in the digital age, one assumes reputation spreads quicker than normal just like information does, so making a name in the information-hacking trade doesn't necessarily come with the same 'pay your dues and work long and hard for it' that other realms might).

I figured he was around 17 when he stumbled onto the fuller extent of his powers and into Gryphon. So I've been thinking of him as an immature 18-ish.

As to height, I hadn't thought a lot about it. I don't think he's particularly impressive physically, so ... 5'10" maybe?

Jemal

Adventurer
**Moving on Tuesday, Not sure how long till I have internet at the new place, so may be posting off my phone for a while, so will likely be slow.
Also be pretty busy packing & moving the next couple days.

So in general, my posting will likely be intermittent for the next week or two.
Apologies.

jkason

First Post
FYI, I don't know that Terry has that much of an issue with someone making a quick run for clothes, but as a player who sat on the back burner for quite a while the last time the group split, I'm just hoping to avoid that this time. :)

Remove ads