• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Gaming W/Jemal: Mutant High

Jemal

Adventurer
no, I'm NPCing Lightspeed till he gets back.. if he's gone for too much longer, though...

I thought there was someone else we were waiting on (unless they've posted in the last few hours while I was watching season 2 of Reboot. :D) I'll go check.

Relique du Madde

Adventurer
I'm going to assume that Miranda has ventured through the mansion enough times in the past to get a feeling for the building's general layout. That being said, would it be safe for her and Pyro to sink* through the floor at their current location?

*Since they should now both be insubstantial, I plan to use her Flight power to push them through the floor while relying on its continual effect (and Pyro's weight) to cause them to float down to the floor after they pass through each sublevel's ceiling.

Milagroso

First Post
Jemal said:
no, I'm NPCing Lightspeed till he gets back.. if he's gone for too much longer, though....

Whoa! Okay, I'm here. No, I'm not back to regular posting unfortunately. I had planned on posting last Tuesday but my tire blew out on my van and decided to leave me stranded in the middle of nowhere with my two kids squabbling over the shotgun seat and reminding me that I didn't have the foresight to breakdown in front of a McDonalds.

In any case, I'm still going to be away for a bit. I've worked it out from every angle, but it doesn't give me any time to post more then once or perhaps twice a week. It won't last long though, I'm hoping to be done with it soon - but I can't really determine when I'll be back exactly.

That being said, I've been really looking forward to playing this character and this game. If you have to boot me, I understand. (sniff). If you want to just write me out of the story for now, and re-write me when I come back (and I will come back) that would be better then getting booted (or worse -gulp- relinquishing control to another player) altogether.

Okay, if anyone wants to drop me a line in the interim, my email is timescrew@hotmail.com. That's my junk mail address, so put something in the Subject line so I know its something pertaining to EnBoards and not spam.

Volveremos.

I'll be back.

Jemal

Adventurer
Was more just looking for a "I'm not dead" post.. such as the one you just posted. Something to show that you WILL be coming back. People on these boards (myself being no exception) have been known to dissapear with little to no warning for several months or even permanently.

Relique du Madde

Adventurer
Jamal, would Miranda and Pyro be included in Wi-Fi's mind-link or are we outside of the target area, since we're in the Danger Room's Control Room and not in Danger Room itself?

Lobo Lurker

First Post
Wi-Fi has a range of around several miles, he would have included you unless his powers are being disrupted... considering that his previous communication got to Collosus, however, your odds should be good.

As always, Jemal's decision though.

Jemal

Adventurer
Many apologies for my unscheduled dissapearance, I was only supposed to be gone for a day or two but couldn't get back until now.

As for the "Mindlink", because of... certain proximities which will be explained later, you can get about a third of what he says. Same being true for those in the Danger Room.

and it's JEmal... with an E.

Remove ads