Gaming w/Jemal - Rebuilding the World

geogator

First Post
Sahar Jalil Bard(1)/ Knight (3)
Human Female, Lawful Neutral , Age 24, 5’9”, 150 lbs.

HP: 22 (http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/1644364/) (I had better roles when I rolled d10's *le sigh*)

AC: 23 Touch: 15 FF: 22
BAB: +3

Description: A tall lithe woman layered in brocade silk and Plate mail. The veil over her face is interwoven silk and chain with only her pale green eyes peaking through. In times of peace she decorates herself in noble’s dresses and a shear veil.

Str: 16 +3
Dex: 12 +1
Con: 14 +2
Int: 12 +1
Wis: 10
Chr: 14 +2

Fort: +3
Reflex: +4
Will: +5

Feats: Shield Specialization (Heavy), Shield Ward, Ride-By-Attack

Class Abilities: Bardic Knowledge, Bardic Music, Countersong, Fascinate, Inspire Courage (+1), Fighting Challenge (+1), Knight’s Challenge, Knight’s Code, Mounted Combat, Shield Block (+1), Bulwark of Defense

Skills:
Knowledge (history) 7+1=8
Craft (Alchemy) 4+1=5
Diplomacy 7+2=6
Sense Motive 7+0=7
Use Magic Device 7+2=9
Perform (sing) 7+2=9
Speak Language 3 (Draconic, Dwarven, Halfling, Common, Goblin)
Ride 7+1=8
Climb 7+3=10

Magic Items:
+1 Heavy Steel Shield 1170gp (+3 AC)
+1 Warhammer 2312gp (+7 bab, 1d8+4 x3 Bludgeoning)
Wand of Cure Light Wounds 750gp (DC 20 UMD roll) (50 charges)
Wand of Enlarge Person 750gp (DC 20 UMD roll) (50 charges)

Mundane Items:
Masterworked Full Plate (+8 AC, Max Dex +1, Speed: 20)
Masterworked Lance (+7 bab, 1d8+3 x3, Double Damage on Charge, 1 handed when mounted)
Masterworked Punch Dagger (+7 bab, 1d4+3 x3)
Heavy Warhorse (Military Saddle, Full Plate Barding (+8AC), Bit, Bridle, etc.)
Back Pack, Waterskins (4), Noble’s Clothing, Spyglass, Bedroll, Tent, 50ft silk rope, Grappling Hook, Climber’s Kit, Hooded Lantern, Crowbar, Writing Box (ink, 100 sheets of parchment, quill), Sealing Wax, Signet Ring, 10 Alchemist Flasks (1d6), small steel mirror.

Spells: 2 per day lvl 0
Light, Mending, Read Magic, Prestidigitation

History:
Sahar Jalil was the 4th princess of the Vizier of Yasmin. She grew of age in the court of her father and was given the best tutors in the arcane arts and sciences. She learned the arts of diplomacy from the games of statesmanship. Her ability to entertain and host grew to rival most bards for several hundred leagues. She was a jewel in the crown of her father.
It was just this kind of notoriety that attracted many suitors. It was either that or the sizable dowry that her marriage would yield. Her father’s land grew restless with the rumblings of rebellion and he sought unions with neighboring nations to help facilitate a quick end to the uprising. Upon her 14th birthday Sahar was offered as a bride to a great king to the north. His navy was to help blockade the rebellious ports and an alliance would be complete. The bridal party was sent north with much fan fare and under heavy guard.
Sahar’s caravan never reached the northern king’s capital. They were waylaid by brigands after they entered his territory. The dowry was taken and the princess was left for dead. It was at this point in her life that she picked up the sword and started to fend for her life. She spent a cold winter alone in the wilds of an unfamiliar land only to be saved by an errant knight. He led her to safety and back to civilization. Penniless and alone she made use of her skills as a traveling minstrel to work her way back to her father’s lands.
Once she arrived at the court of her father 2 years after her departure, she found much had changed. The rebellion had grown wings and teeth. They had made great gains against her father with the aid of the northern king. He had seen the absence of his bride as a great slight and turned the alliance against her father. Reparations could not be settled by this time. Sahar refused to stand idle in a war that she felt so responsible for and listed into the ranks of her father’s cavalry. Her times of ease and court had official come to an end.
Once indoctrinated into the life of a knight she started to excel. Her martial awareness and quick study let her rise in the ranks quickly. Soon she was leading the defenses of several forts and holds while her brothers assembled forces to quell the rebellion. 4 years of war past as she honed her abilities with hammer, shield, and hoof. Then her eldest brother finally snuck into the den of the rebel leader and slew him in an epic fight. With the death of the Blue Dragon Ah’keer the rebellion lost its legs and retreated into the sands of time.
Peace came to the land and Sahar could not lay down her arms. She took up residence as a protectorate along the northern border. It was during this time that she learned of a necromancer that was rumored to be the true power behind the rebellion. She took upon herself to track him down and find a way to bring him to justice for his wrongdoings. This lead her to (insert city name) where she would find herself when the apocalypse came. Now she is just another survivor.

Last edited:

Jemal

Adventurer
geogator, just one problem I've noticed so far with your sheet.. YOu have listed under your weapons +7 bab. I assume you mean this as their ACTUAL attack bonus, as your bab is only 3 (3 from knight, 0 from bard). Please fix that, then add it to the RG. (A

Allright peeps, looks like it's time to GO

BTW, Anybody seen Seerow lately? He needs to finish his character. (It's not all that urgent until you guys meet combat, but....)

ALSO, The following need to include their Age in their Rogue's Gallery character sheets:
Albedo, Serow, Halford

WD - Thnx. :) I hope Darius doesn't bite the dust, btw. But he sure is tasting it.

Jemal

Adventurer
ask and ye shall receive.

Rogue's Gallery

BTW, as I understand it, ALL internal Links that were posted before the switch to ENWorld 2 will be broken now, as you need to insert /forum after the enworld.org part now to get it to work.

Jemal

Adventurer
note to all : Please include a link to your Invisible castle rolls in an OOC block at the end of your IC post. This is for Attacks, saves, skill checks, etc.. any and all rolls you make for the game.

Jemal

Adventurer
Seems to be a lack of interest in actually Posting IC for this game. I'm gonna have to recruit some new blood it seems.

Halford and Geogator are the only people who've posted more than once. Metaldragon and Outlaw have each posted once. Serow, Albedo, and Voda Vosa haven't posted at all. Any news as to why?

Halford

First Post
I'll give Outlaw a prod since I know him in RL. Otherwise you've got me I suppose, why you'd go through the trouble of making a character and then neglect the game - the pay off - baffles me.

Remove ads