Gaming with Gygax

Rel

Liquid Awesome
Wow! That's so cool! Thanks a ton for posting that.

I gotta say that Henry did a damn fine job of mapping! I also gotta say that the "Henry Mapping for Gygax" story is among my very favorite gaming experiences of all time. I laugh every time I think about it.

Odhanan

Adventurer
Wow! That's so cool! Thanks a ton for posting that.
You're welcome, man. I thought you might get a kick out of it. :)

I gotta say that Henry did a damn fine job of mapping! I also gotta say that the "Henry Mapping for Gygax" story is among my very favorite gaming experiences of all time. I laugh every time I think about it.
The three-sheets of paper detail is hilarious. Probably why there are discrepencies between the players' map and Gary's, upon scrutiny. That's what I'm guessing anyway?

Lidgar

Gongfarmer
Good timing to resurrect the thread. The thread on mules being game breakers immediately brought to mind the slimy mule bones from this jaunt.

Ah muley, where art thou dungeon cart?

Piratecat

Sesquipedalian
On the anniversary of Gary's passing, a quick note to say thank you. The man did a kindness to us, and there aren't words for how much we appreciate it.

Still cranky about my mule, though.

Rel

Liquid Awesome
On the anniversary of Gary's passing, a quick note to say thank you. The man did a kindness to us, and there aren't words for how much we appreciate it.

Still cranky about my mule, though.

Absolutely agree. I'll always hold this moment dearly as the highlight of my gaming career.

I'm speaking of the mule of course.

grodog

Hero
And thank you guys for sharing the info, story, and maps!---they've come in quite handy in identifying the level that you guys were playing on :D

And, don't forget that GaryCon's in just a few weeks: good times to be had there, for sure!

Remove ads