Gandalf's evil game group 2 OOC/closed

Insight

Adventurer
1: generally, yes, but if the feats are not from the core books tell me what they are and what they do before you use them

The only non-PF feat I ended up taking is Undead Leadership (from Libris Mortis). It works like Leadership but you add +2 to your ECL for attracting undead followers and take a -4 penalty to attract other followers.

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
ach! lost my post! I wanted to say that I think this is about what i had in mind of my character:

My character i see interacting with a priest of some sort, as the hand of justice to strike down the infidels with swift decisiveness.

GandalfMithrandir

First Post
Something someone in the other thread asked is whether we run this in the same world or seperate ones, so the parties could interact or not, I personally think that both would be interesting, but I will leave it up to a popular vote, if you guys could express your opinions by next week monday (not this coming one) that would be cool, also if you could have your characters up and ready to be checked that would be cool too, and Scott, I know, has issues going on at the moment, so if you don't get back to me right away, Scott, that's ok.

Scott DeWar

I will be posting an update here on this in the thread I started.

On an aside, how would the parties interact? fellows in the action or competitors?

Insight

Adventurer
I think it's an interesting idea to have the groups interact. I'm in favor of it.

My character should be completed soon. Probably this weekend.

Scott DeWar

Look guys, I am an emotional mess right now with the loss of a family member. I am backing out. I can't concentrate on the games I am in now as it is. I am posting this in the other thread as well.

Remove ads