• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Gandalf's evil game OOC-closed

renau1g

First Post
Ok, got the crunch up, except the items to buy (man there's a ton of stuff to do). Nuwisha, the ratkin, and his devoted bodyguard, Corax, are ready for some "fun"

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
is this the plot for now?
[sblock=evil plot]
Exactly. The Holy Order of the Suns Shiny Butt has agents out hunting us for our henius crimes.

The alchemist is testing his formulae on innocent blind orphans.

The pestilence sorcerer spreads diseases for sh*ts and giggles.

The oracle makes undead to do her housework.

The druid kills people who scoff at treehugging.

The rogue has stolen the Magic Sceptre of Fondling Moonbeams, aaand

The wizard is stealing other mages blood to absorb their powers.

One of us, preferrably the rogue, finds out and gets a little freaked out. He breaks into the orders headquarters and steals a lot of letters, finding the names of the other PCs. He knows he needs allies to survive, so he tracks them down and they plan for a counterattack.

Unless all that poops on Gandalf plans.

none of that is in my cereal, I was actually planning on a goody two shoes adventuring party to come up anyway, so that's no problem, and I think a darker John Casey would make a great model for a LE character!

on the goody two shoes people: I can make it The Holy Order of the Suns Shiny Butt, if you guys want that but right now I think that The Holy Order of the Sun would be a better name for it. ;)

All right you sorry-

not boot camp, ok, in any case, this game shall be beginning shortly, if you guys want to work out a background that would be great, I will set up an IC for those of you who wish to RP stuff. inserting renau1g even if he doesn't have a character when we set out should still be easy.

people with characters that are set to go:
[MENTION=49929]Scott DeWar[/MENTION]
[MENTION=90731]Lughart[/MENTION] who is having computer issues
[MENTION=48194]SolosAddie[/MENTION]
[MENTION=59043]Walking Dad[/MENTION]

those that I think are still here that do not have characters up:
[MENTION=54810]renau1g[/MENTION]

glass eye left and theroc has been nowhere to be found.

IC is set up here please don't kill each other, anything else is fair game.

"looks like meat's back on the menu boys!"

[/sblock]

Walking Dad

First Post
Ok, got the crunch up, except the items to buy (man there's a ton of stuff to do). Nuwisha, the ratkin, and his devoted bodyguard, Corax, are ready for some "fun"

Have you ever played (old) World of Darkness? Nuwisha were their Were-Coyotes and Corax their Were-Ravens.

renau1g

First Post
Nope never played it. I googled "ratkin names" as I was kind of at a loss for what they would be like and some site came up. Those sounded cool so I grabbed them.

Scott DeWar

from IC first post:
a few questions: how did your character get here? why is he/she working with these other people.

the basic info is started with the '*'
how I might know the character is started with $ (no! I am a rogue, that is too obvious!). Lets try '+'.

* The Holy Order of the Suns Shiny Butt has agents out hunting us for our henius crimes.
+Antwon was once considering being a member, but was rejected by them. he turned bitter.

*The alchemist is testing his formulae on innocent blind orphans.
+sap to the head and the blind orphan never knew what hit 'im. Uh, wait, they are blind, they never could have known. Anywho, Antwon makes 'collections' for the alchemist.

*The pestilence sorcerer spreads diseases for sh*ts and giggles.
+not sure about this one.

*The oracle makes undead to do her housework.
+steals her body, Uh wait, that did not come out right. Steals bodies for her!

*The druid kills people who scoff at treehugging.
+tries to keep tabs on the anti-treehuggers while they are in the city.

*The rogue has stolen the Magic Sceptre of Fondling Moonbeams,
+I ain't touchin fondling moonbeams' magic scepter!

*The wizard is stealing other mages blood to absorb their powers.
+onece again keeps tabs on the wizard-marks

renau1g

First Post
Just a note, I changed from the Alchemist (I found it very confusing and I don't own a copy of the APG) to a Transmuter, experimenting on twisting "regular" folks, and also hoping to find a way to create more of the ratkin.

Corax was his only friend growing up on the mean streets of the Free City. The half-ogre, a bastard reminder of a caravan raid that left his mother barely clinging to life, and the ratkin, a barely tolerated, untrusted cur, shunned from society. Nuwisha came up with a way to get back at those who oppressed them, his goals are to unleash some sort of plague in the Free City, either to kill or convert them into other ratkin. Corax only understands the basics of the plan, but the bull-headed creature has an attachment to Nuwisha and will protect the ratkin against all threats. For his part Nuwisha also feels an attachment to Corax and goes out of his way to keep an eye on the lout.

So, rather than alchemal experiments, perhaps magical experiments on those orphans...perhaps that's why he fled the Free City, with the Order of the Shiny butt hot on his tail...

Scott DeWar

the shiney butt on his tail, that thought just isnt settleing well in my warpped mind. Rather scary that. Either way, I figure Antwon has been his go to man to get more victums participents.

renau1g

First Post
Well, for sure. A ratkin and hulking behemoth aren't exactly the most conspicious types, even promises of candy couldn't get kids to come into their van.... oh dear...

Remove ads