• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Garlicnation's "Forgotten realms and the planes" OOC

Dire Lemming

First Post
While I've seen nothing so far to suggest that the tavern has plane shifted, it is a distinct possibility given the description of the campaign. I'm pretty sure the golem was supposed to kill us if we attempted to leave, as that's exactly what it attempted to do when Ril opened the door. Though it's behavior directly after it's initial attack was a bit odd ("running" around and drawing AoOs from everyone.)

Last edited:

Dire Lemming

First Post
So I guess someone cast Imprison on Garlic Nation. Actually, in my experience DMs who disappear without a word have probably quit but for some reason think the best way to do that is to flake out and just stop showing up. This of course is both completely foolish and rude as what it does is first make people wait and worry that something happened and then get pissed that you don't even care enough to save them the trouble by doing something as simple as saying "I don't want to DM anymore". In other words, telling people the truth only makes unreasonable people angry with you. Flaking out makes everyone angry with you.

Of course if that's not the case at all for GN and he does have a good reason for disappearing then that whole statement was a waste of time. I could say I hope he has a good reason but usually good reasons involve bad things happening so that actually seems kind of like I'm wishing him ill. Of course if GN simply flaked out than I'd not have as much of a problem with wishing him ill. I think this is a conundrum, let me look that up on Webster....... Hm, from what I can tell, yes that’s the right word. This has been another edition of Dire Lemming's Mind: Flee For The Sake of Yours.

JDragon

Explorer
Well he replier to my inquiry about where everyone was on the 14th (Friday) kind of. But per his stats has not been back on since the 15th.

SO who really knows.

At this point I have the threads bookmarked and I'm here almost daily so when he shows up I'll post.

Dire Lemming

First Post
So do you think it'd be ok if I used my character for another game if I get into one?

Also, are you getting emails when your subscribed threads are updated because I'm not.

Dog Moon

Adventurer
Dire Lemming said:
So do you think it'd be ok if I used my character for another game if I get into one?

Also, are you getting emails when your subscribed threads are updated because I'm not.

I see no reason why you couldn't use your character for another campaign, although it would likely be different because they might have different rolling methods at the minimum.

Remove ads