• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Garlicnations, "Forgotten realms and the Planes"

Dire Lemming

First Post
Shoon stares nervously at the remains, the pain inflicted by it all to clear in his mind. "What... was it? Surely no living thing. We should make sure it cannot rebuild itself." He looks around for any parts that are not completely dissolved and points them out to someone who can do something about it.

Shayuri

First Post
Oma bellows in triumph and thumps his club on the floor, cracking the wood there.

"Well fought, my friends! Well fought!"

His hooves boom on the floorboards as he goes towards Shoon, who bore the brunt of the monster's attacks.

"It seemed very fixed on you. Have you any wounds left?"

Boombamela

Boombamela reappear on the counter
Is this thing dead ?
She asks in concern
Last time I've been outside, there was no creature like this one in the street, clearly we are not in my beloved town anymore.

JDragon

Explorer
Fash

When it appears this thing has been stopped, Fash slides back in to the shadows for a minute to observe the bar and make sure not to get caught off guard again. Once out of sight he slides his weapon back in to its sheath.

OOC: Hide +27, Move Silently +23: Spot +8

garlicnation

First Post
Shoon notices the large chunk that was knocked off by the orb of force, after he motions to the group to do something about it, the thing springs to life.

You see part of the golem reform out of this piece, but it is unable to do anything for the moment.

(I am assuming you will want to rethink your actions)

(if not, this is what happens)

Fash dissapears before your eyes, oma does his little stomp, and Riliyana gets a small container of alchohol, a flagon.

(these are all free actions, besides fash's thing, so you could be doing combat alongside this.)

Last edited:

Dire Lemming

First Post
OOC: I think Riliyana is taking care of that. Check the last post on page 2.

Seeing the chunk begin to reform, Shoon quickly starts looking around for some sort of alchoholic substance to throw at it, having seen what Riliyana did with the ale. Once some is found, he will indeed throw it at the thing.

Last edited:

Shayuri

First Post
"Mugh," Oma grunts on seeing the golem partially reform. "Persistant little bugger, isn't it?"

He hefts the tree-trunk sized club and slams it onto the ground with a mighty crash!

(+12 to hit, 1d8+6 damage)

Dog Moon

Adventurer
Dire Lemming said:
OOC: I think Riliyana is taking care of that. Check the last post on page 2.

Post 80.

Anyway, since the creature is still alive, Riliyana attempts to find more acidic alcohol and attempt to finish off the creature.

Remove ads