• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Gary Gygax health update

Ranes

Adventurer
Dear Gary,

I wish you a full and speedy recovery.

This week, I'm seeing and running a game for some close friends, who I haven't seen for some time and with whom I haven't played D&D for many years. We will raise our goblets, in a toast to you and the game!

Sean

Master01

Explorer
Hi Gary,

I'm glad you feel better, I want you know that I and my good friends here, in Italy, are all with you. And, about those two glasses of wine... I think a good Chianti is good.... ;)

All the best, Master

Red Wyrmling

First Post
I hope you get well soon Gary, if we could then the gaming community from Belgium would donate part of their life force and energy so you can continue your efforts to improve gaming for all eternity!

Last edited:

Finster

First Post
Get well Gary Gygax.
Don't worry, the sleep apnea machine isn't as bad as it looks. Just pretend you're a dog on a car ride :) I wear one too.
Love and Respect,
"baby face" Finster

CleverName

Explorer
All the best

I will be thinking of you and remembering you in my prayers. You have been a positive influence in my life and many others, Gary. The style of gaming you helped create has been the glue that has held many of my friendships together over the years.

Good luck, and remember, a little red wine and a lot of laughter with family and friends will see you through most things...

Wayne Peacock

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads