• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Gary Gygax health update

Gold Rush Games

First Post
I just heard the news and was thankfully pointed to this thread by fellows on another industry list.

Please know that you will be in our prayers for a speedy and full recovery, Gary.

sparxmith

First Post
The best of health

Mr Gygax,

I wish to extend my best wishes. Without your imput into this world, a whole community of people would be disparate. It is ironic to me that so many people have taken the time to post--I would have thought that in today's bitter world people would have just looked once and made a stupid joke.

It warms my heart to see otherwise.

I wisht to extend my thanks. The industry and genre you've created has helped me to find friends, find a way to fight bordedom, and find a way to express myself.

I'm certain that I'm not the only one for whom this is true.

Sincerely,

Sparxmith

fynyx

First Post
Wishing you ever more good times and good health ahead, Gary!

I finally signed on in EN World, after wanting to reply to this thread. :)

It has been so many years since 1981, when I first fell in love with AD&D, and got to know your name. The love for the game has never died since, though most of the players I used to know here in Singapore have moved on. And your continuing works form my ongoing muse- please keep on keeping on!

I would like to briefly re-affirm that simple changes in lifestyle really reduced my obesity, high blood pressure, diabetes, sleep apnoea, irritable bowel syndrome and depression- and I was not even age 30 when all these began!

It is indeed a new lease of life to sleep well, eat well and feel good, and continue enjoying the gifts of fantasy and imagination all around. So once again, all the best! My prayers go with you. :D

Remove ads