• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Gauging Interest for a Zoids-RPG FATE Project

Sigma77

First Post
(Tips Hat) Howdy folks. A few of you might recognize me if you were ever involved in the times of MMM or you were here when I was around, but my name's Siggy. I was hoping to gauge interest in a project I've been eyeing for a while, to see where the community stands on a thing like this. I'm an avid gamer, both digital and tabletop. In fact, I'm nearing in on a decade's worth of tabletop gaming experience, seven of those years being dedicated to DM'ing. I've also worked on two Zoids RPGs in the past, one being this, both of which having a rather large player base at the time.

The reason I bring this up is because I'm curious how interested the community would be in a Zoids-style Tabletop RPG project, one using FATE as a base. I've been working on the system for a while now and I'm getting around to the playtesting stage with a few of my fellow writers and friends. Now mind you, there's very little hope this project could ever be released as an official licensed product, but that doesn't rule out a generic rules release that supports play in the Zoidsverse, or even a free fan release of the project. I mostly want to see what the community thinks, as its really you guys I'm doing this for. I have fond memories of my times with the fandom, and know there's a large following that was deeply disappointed when this brand stopped receiving as much support. Sound off and let me know.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads