• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

GENCON - AU Already Sold Out ?

yangnome

First Post
My guess with the green coupons at Gencon is that once you purchase a book from teh Malhavoc booth, you're given a coupon to go claim your mini from the ironwind metals booth. I can't confirm that as I'm not there, but I'm pretty certain that is the case. Now, whether you need to have the green coupon to get the mini from Ironwind at Gencon? I don't know, but from teh sounds of things, that is the case.

Eridanis

Bard 7/Mod (ret) 10/Mgr 3
Yeah - you get your coupon at the WW booth when you buy AU. They can forget, though - they weren't handing them out when I got my book, and had to go back later for it (luckily the guy at the register remembered me from before).

I'm glad they had stacks and stacks of more copies today, and I'm sorry if I disappointed anyone that was hoping to pick it up this weekend. I haven't been able to give it mroe than a cursory glance yet, but it looks like a winner.

JoeGKushner

First Post
One of my friends bought it (I bought the miniature boxed set though so ha!).

One thing that 'annoys' me is the skill list. On Monte's boards I asked what the skill list was an he indicated that it was AU, but compatible with 3.5.

Now mind you this is just from a brief look and it's just an annoyance type of thing. Is Intuite Direction 3.5 or 3.0? 3.0. WIlderness Survival? Is that like covering all your bases with Survival and Wilderness Lore? I did see Sleight of Hand though.

I just wish that Monte had went with the standard 3.5 skill list to make sure it was 'The Game you Know how to Play.'.

Everything else looks fantastic. The classes, spells, races all looked good.

Art, layout, durability (so far), all look top notch.

der_kluge

Adventurer
Apparently even after they brought more books of AU in on Friday, they sold out again Sunday afternoon.

Kudos to Monte's success!

KB9JMQ

First Post
I did get the book by 2:15 on Saturday and had Monte sign it by 4:30 :D

Derek - You know I order my books from you but I wanted to buy a few things AT Gencon. ;)

TalonComics

First Post
No worries! :D
I did talk to my distributor and they're sold out of their initial order as of today. I still have extras though but I imagine they're going to go fast!

~D

TalonComics

First Post
Paul H,

I just got an email from you but your actual email address isn't showing up on it (btw, that's a first for me). I tried emailing your old email address I had on file but it bounced back. :(

Hopefully, you'll see this and get back to me.

~D

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads