General Discussion Thread IX

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patlin

Explorer
Knight Otu said:
Including luck on Invisible Castle? :uhoh:

*looses focus and gazes up towards the sky for a moment.*

The forces tell me to avoid putting my faith in dice, pseudo-random number generators, or beautifull women.

Bront

The man with the probe
Patlin said:
*looses focus and gazes up towards the sky for a moment.*

The forces tell me to avoid putting my faith in dice, pseudo-random number generators, or beautifull women.
Or beautiful women offering dice while dressed in pseudo-random number generators ;)

Patlin

Explorer
Following Knigt Otu's excellent example and leadership, I've done what I can to put the threads I'm DMing back together. I've also managed to restore my characters.

All of this was done by opening cached pages through Google. Hopefully others will have some success as well!

(Head pounding... going to go think of something else for a while... darn those gremlins that got our server!)

Bront

The man with the probe
You die!

We'll have to discuss that, but I believe, if your game can be resolved and recovered, you should be ok.

BTW, on an earning brownie point note, I've attached the google archives off of:
Enworld World Guide (Work in Progress) sometime in May.
Guide to Living Enworld May 5th
Interface Thread May 6th
Rules and Mechanics April 26th
Pantheon May 4th

Hope that helps :)

Attachments

• Living Enworld.zip
    187.1 KB · Views: 232

orsal

LEW Judge
Question said:
What happens to my character/the adventure we were in?

The game continues... I've reconstructed (most of) the thread; since the whole thread went into the vortex I had to begin a new thread. As for your character... you'll have to repost her in the character thread. Do you have a record of her? As I recall you hadn't yet updated her to second level, so that's something you'd have to do anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads