• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

General Discussion Thread IX

Status
Not open for further replies.

Heckler

First Post
Never mind.

I thought I found something useful, but it appears to be a link to the already existing character thread.

Last edited:

Velmont

First Post
I got a question. I have little hope to find back Rinaldo di Senzio at his original version (level 6). A lot of thing have changed in his equipement as the reward of M3 was pretty nice (around 9000 gp, maybe even more). If I can't find it again, how do we proceed? Manz, do you remember what you have given us since December?

For Ridik Keita and Opale di Senzio, no much change have happen since December. That fine. I'll just have to talk with my DMs for a few XP I've missed.

Velmont

First Post
To my players:

di Senzio's Tournement - Subscription:
Up again.
@FormidableDice: I was about to create a new thread for you. First, just gives me a sign and we will start soon after (or soon after you got back your character)

Wizard and Cook.
I'll start it soon again. I,ll leave a few moment for people to recover there character. I have BigB's Gnome and Jit'ku in this adventure, still some places open.

Last edited:

Erekose13

Explorer
In the other sticky thread you have, I have posted as much of the character thread I could recover.

*crosses fingers* heres hoping that the more recent backup comes back. We may want to hold off on posting to games until we find out more though.

Or suggest to DMs that they backup their threads nightly incase we revert to the newer backup.

B4cchus

Explorer
Hi Folks.

I can't get my characters back through google. I have a good record on one of them, but nothing on the other (luckily that one is a fresh lvl 1 character, not my lvl 3).
Is there going to be some specific procedure for re-judging new/leveled characters?
I can image nimisgod and knight otu (they are the characters udges, right?) will have a hell of a job rejudging all lost characters...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads