General Discussion Thread VIII

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bront

The man with the probe
I've yet to get PCGen to work to my satisfaction, but I may have to try it again now that my comp is in better shape (I went from Win3.11 to XP over the course of my HD's life)

Bront

The man with the probe
Actualy, I could't get it to run on one friend's computer at all, and on my comp, I couldn't get it to create any sane character (Just did not work well in any way).

I like the Excel sheet my father wrote, and he's been refining it slowly. Anything beyond SRD or specific with spells or animal companions you have to do yourself still, but it build everything else for you (Turning tables, weapon charts (Including 2WF stats), skill point tracking, weight tracking, feat tracking, and is flexable enough to let you bend/break rules. You can even enter other classes, though you need to enter any special abilities manualy. Takes a bit of getting used to, but it works well and prints out a nice sheet.

Bront

The man with the probe
Ok, when did LEW move out from under Playing the Game and into it's own section?

Knight Otu

First Post
Steve Jung said:
Is anyone trying to put LEW stuff in pcgen? I've got some things programmed, but I want to know if anyone has tried yet.
I'm not, but I'm planning on writing LEW scripts for RPGAttitude's NPC Designer.

LogicsFate

First Post
Hey, Bront

I was wondering if you were planning on introducing the Katara in an adventure, I mean an adventure based on them of course, since you've mentioned them in passing before

Also you might be interested to know the last tavern coordinator also had an enforcer much like your half-orc, instead though, it was a dark, shadowy, mysterious character

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads