General Discussion Thread X

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pbartender

First Post
Hey guys...

I'm still catching emails for adventure proposals, and I think it's stemming from this post, which still has my email address in it. If one of the mods coudl take care of that for me, I'd really appreciate it.

Thanks.

Patlin

Explorer
Pbartender said:
Hey guys...

I'm still catching emails for adventure proposals, and I think it's stemming from this post, which still has my email address in it. If one of the mods coudl take care of that for me, I'd really appreciate it.

Thanks.

Looks like this has been taken care of with the [snip].

Knight Otu

First Post
As a side note, it might also be that some people still have you in their contact list as a judge. If it happens again, you might want to send out a reminder to take you off.

Patlin

Explorer
Knight Otu said:
As a side note, it might also be that some people still have you in their contact list as a judge. If it happens again, you might want to send out a reminder to take you off.

I might be an offender, myself. When I submit an adventure, I usually get out my last submission and steal e-mail adresses from that. I do cross check, but I may have missed one.

Patlin

Explorer
"Looking for Trouble" could still use a Judge, if anyone is available, and "Heroes Must Rise!" (which is not yet started) will also need one.

Patlin

Explorer
Manzanita said:
Top divine casters
1 Charlarn 20162 4 cleric
2 Planus 10905 5 cleric
3 Eusebius 10436 3 cleric
4 Scun 8928 3 cleric
4 Ridik 6674 4 cleric
6 Almayce 6207 3 cleric
...not a druid in sight...

Planus just cast a quickened fly spell, which I suspect makes him the first PC in LEW to cast a quickened spell. And, hey, look... under normal circumstances that'd be a 7th level spell. Anybody else out there casting 7th level spells?

:D

(OK, now all the other casters in his party have to cast some to keep up!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads