General Discussion Thread X

Status
Not open for further replies.

Knight Otu

First Post
Wow, the tenth GD thread. LEW has quite a history by now (and it isn't said enough, kudos to El Jefe for going through all the old threads!). Without the Big Crash, we'd have been here earlier, of course.

As always, this is the place for questions, help, general discussion, and the like.

B4cchus

Explorer
Where did the adventure thread "Rich beyond dreams (Judge Needed)" come from? Did i miss the recruitment or is this a follow-up from somewhere else?

B4cchus

Explorer
Ah, okies. I'd hate to miss a non 1st level recruitment since poor lill Talbin has been in the RDI for quite some time now.

BigB

First Post
B4cchus said:
Ah, okies. I'd hate to miss a non 1st level recruitment since poor lill Talbin has been in the RDI for quite some time now.

If Talbin is looking for a cruise to a tropical island he could link up with one of the characters and join. At 1st level he will fit in as most of the party is 1st level although almost at 2nd level.

The current characters are Ray, Pinkie, Phoenix, Lookspring, and Verrick.

IcyCool

First Post
Here's an out of the blue question. Are the following skills valid in Living ENWorld?

Craft(Poisonmaking) - I'm pretty sure this one is.
Profession(Assassin) or Profession(Thief) - Not so sure about these.

Also, did we change the requirement for using Craft(Alchemy) to not require being a spellcaster? Or is that still the same? You could (presumably) still take the skill if you were a non-spellcaster, yes? You just wouldn't be able to use it unless you were?

Patlin

Explorer
The crafting and profession skills ought to be fine. Note that the profession skill would cover the business aspects of the job, not the actual accomplishment of the tasks... it would be skills in making contact with people who want things stolen or people killed, that sort of thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads