General Discussion

perrinmiller

Adventurer
It is for me too now. EnWorld was slow as a pig for about 20 minutes and it was about a half hour where the Wiki only timed out on me, never loading up a page. :/
Other sites were fine, though. Dunno.

thechosen2nd

First Post
Hello everyone. I am new as well, also looking forward to some good gaming here.

I am also wondering how best to go about submitting a character when I cannot include a link until I have posted 10 times? should I just settle for making more work for the judges to find my character by searching for it by name? or should I just make 10 relatively aimless posts somewhere? what have other people been doing?

Satin Knights

First Post
That link policy has only been active the last couple of weeks. Generally, you would show up in the 4 latest on the "recent wiki activity" on the right of the pages, so we should notice you.

stanleyindraven

First Post
Hello all, I joined quite some time ago but am just now starting to get involved and putting in for a game. The wiki is easy enough to use and find people, so no big deals there.

DalkonCledwin

First Post
stupid signature rules preventing me from having multiple lines of text unless I have a subscription. I had to figure out a way to limit my signature to one line of text while still maintaining the information that I had in the signature :(

Remove ads