General Discussion

perrinmiller

Adventurer
White list russell@enworld.org instead of nobody@enworld.org in your email package. For some reason, they changed userids that send the email when the roll over happened.

That is not it. I am using gmail and the notification of your quoting came in fine. But not the notification that you replied to the thread.

Just another aggravation to deal with I guess. I really think we should consider moving LPF to somewhere else.

Systole

First Post
Three of my players in Wreck Ashore went AWOL during the forum disruption. They haven't returned. We just finished the current fight, which started with all the characters presumably present, but then got kind of dangerous.

On one hand, I could take on the newbies in the DWI and squeeze them in. On the other, the game is currently at sea on a ship, so some hand waiving would have to be done. It's a world with magic. It could happen. :lol:

It makes the timing in the DWI a little wonky (not that that has ever happened before....), but sending the new batch of the newbies out and having one group or the other shipwreck is a good workaround. We certainly have a good batch of merchant NPCs who might separately be looking into some lost shipments. Probably the best all-round solution.

Systole

First Post
That is not it. I am using gmail and the notification of your quoting came in fine. But not the notification that you replied to the thread.

Just another aggravation to deal with I guess. I really think we should consider moving LPF to somewhere else.

Between the downtime, the missing dice roller, and the lack of notifications, I'm starting to feel this way myself. I'm not ready to abandon ship just yet, but I'm probably about a month away from feeling differently.

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
Greetings all! Hope the holidays have found all of you well, personally I am glad they are finished since my bank account could use some relief. Just wanted to stop in and say 'Hey' before I start to work on my first LPF character which I think I've decided, after many hours of thought, would be a human zen archer qinggong monk. I'll start on him shortly since I already have his stats written down and he just needs equipment and a background.

Anyways I hope to see you guys around and if you have any questions please feel free to ask.

Greetings, and welcome to living pathfinder, Axios!

To those with subscription e mail notices, Morrus has been working on it. If You are having issues, don't spread descent, get to the meta forum and post the problem so they can fix it.

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
Regarding Qik and others not back yet: An entreaty to all

I would like to make mention tha last year when I dissappeared from this board due to an acute medical event, not to mention falling off the face of the planet to my friends and family for the same, every one here was patient and understanding. So in light of that same goodwill to me, I wish to encourage others to be patient as they return from the holidays and the board getting hacked.

Thank you for how I was treated last year, and thank you in advance for being patient to those not yet back.

Remove ads