General Discussion

Systole

First Post
We're generally pretty good about getting adventures up and going for the people in the Inn. Unfortunately, people have kind of disappeared for the holidays, so there's likely to be a short wait while things get sorted. Bear with us.

Eventually, what will happen is someone will submit an adventure for characters of levels 1-2. It will be reviewed by the judges, and then the GM of the adventure will bring an NPC into the Inn and post a recruitment message. If no one steps up in the next week or so, I'll probably do it.

DalkonCledwin

First Post
Apparently this version of the forums doesn't allow for deleting*, so I will just say that my reason for posting this hinged on the fact that I believed HolyMan had actually stopped appearing on the forums some time ago. But since his last log on was sometime during Christmas Day, it stands to reason that he has seen the fact that people are waiting for him to update his game threads, so I sent a Private Message off to him asking him to do so. Hopefully that will happen in the next few days, so here is hoping!

Last edited:

Satin Knights

First Post
Three of my players in Wreck Ashore went AWOL during the forum disruption. They haven't returned. We just finished the current fight, which started with all the characters presumably present, but then got kind of dangerous.

On one hand, I could take on the newbies in the DWI and squeeze them in. On the other, the game is currently at sea on a ship, so some hand waiving would have to be done. It's a world with magic. It could happen. :lol:

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
Welcome to the [semi]new people:
Thechosen2nd
and
stanlyindraven!

As has been said, normally you just go to it, but this 10 post minimum is new to help weed out the spammers that have been hitting us hard. You might try just greeting the greeters here to get the ten post out of the way, all the while waiting on a game.

just a thought.

oh, and happy new year!

jackslate45

First Post
Three of my players in Wreck Ashore went AWOL during the forum disruption. They haven't returned. We just finished the current fight, which started with all the characters presumably present, but then got kind of dangerous.

On one hand, I could take on the newbies in the DWI and squeeze them in. On the other, the game is currently at sea on a ship, so some hand waiving would have to be done. It's a world with magic. It could happen. :lol:
HM has not come back either, and most of his games are stuck in limbo as well :(

Axios

First Post
Greetings all! Hope the holidays have found all of you well, personally I am glad they are finished since my bank account could use some relief. Just wanted to stop in and say 'Hey' before I start to work on my first LPF character which I think I've decided, after many hours of thought, would be a human zen archer qinggong monk. I'll start on him shortly since I already have his stats written down and he just needs equipment and a background.

Anyways I hope to see you guys around and if you have any questions please feel free to ask.

Satin Knights

First Post
HM has not come back either, and most of his games are stuck in limbo as well :(
I have noticed. I can take over the Darkness Rising game as I have the notes from when I did the approval. I am giving HM until Thursday to get past the last of the holiday fuss. That is, if the players want me at all, or want me to jump in sooner. :)

Ogre in the Rushes was on extension and I don't know if the extension was scripted or not. So, someone else might have better details on that one.

~~~~~~~~~

On to other things, Greetings Axios. We have three or four new players in the Dunn Wright Inn awaiting their first adventure, so this is the perfect time to step in and join. It usually takes several weeks before a new game starts up, but this time around the wait should not be long. The DWI is hitting "critical mass" and I expect several games should spawn off soon.

perrinmiller

Adventurer
I would wait. HM is a family man and you never know. The entire site has been slow for over a week so it is not just him.

I green lighted him on Ogre in the Rushes, but I only have a general encounter list. That one might as well pass on the extension if HM takes too long to come back.

Also, I ahve not been getting email notifications lately either. Not sure why that changed. :(

Happy New Year, it is already 2013 for me. :)

Remove ads