• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

General Discussion

Vertexx69

First Post
Howdy Folks, back after almost 2 years gone. I had a couple of questions before I tried LPF again:
1. Is there character retirement like in the other living worlds? I have no desire to play Willow Whitemane (Druid 2) ever again.
2. Is there any PF material that has been banned here, ie: archtypes/traits/feats/classes?

I just played in my first pathfinder society event in person, and there is so much material banned that the character I made was illegal in half a dozen ways :p but really fun to play all the same!

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
Welcome back! just got to see this message, but need to get to sleep. Expect answers to your questions sometime sunday. I am not sure where to find the exact answers at this time.

here is the creation rules, it lists the legal sources: http://livingpf.wikia.com/wiki/Creating_a_Character

The main thing to keep in mind is

1. no golarion specific material allowed

2. ergo, no pathfinder society material

3. no gunslinger stuff

4. no 3 pp as a general rule, with the exception of what has been approved.

as for retiring, let me glance about . . . . . http://livingpf.wikia.com/wiki/Category:Retired_&_Deceased_Characters

looks like I was better help then I realized! You are missed from LEW. Someone might want to tell Morrus to close that forum. It is cricket town.

GlassEye

Adventurer
wow can't play the character I made here either, sheesh. What's the big deal about playing a catfolk?

Essentially, no one has cared enough about catfolk to write up a way that they fit into the world. Wouldn't really have to be much, just a homeland/history that doesn't throw everything else in LPF out the window. Propose something, see what happens (though furries are a very polarizing, it seems).

Vertexx69

First Post
The picture I used for her is actually Felicia from dark stalkers, all sexy curves and giant claws with fur only in a few strategic spots and a very human face. :p

Scott DeWar

The picture I used for her is actually Felicia from dark stalkers, all sexy curves and giant claws with fur only in a few strategic spots and a very human face. :p

**Ahem**
two words: Grandma Friendly.

As for the major restrictions it is the same as LEW: copyright infringements. plain and simple. But I figure you may have already figured that out.

sunshadow21

Explorer
For some reason, the Dunn Wright Inn thread doesn't want to work for me. It keeps telling me there's new posts, but everytime I try to open the thread, it's stuck on page 99 with the last post being on the 19th.

Scott DeWar

Copy the url, go to meta threads, find the thread titled "doing work? bad gateways make me nervous" addres to darjr and paste the url.

Remove ads