• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

General Discussion

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
For some reason, the Dunn Wright Inn thread doesn't want to work for me. It keeps telling me there's new posts, but everytime I try to open the thread, it's stuck on page 99 with the last post being on the 19th.

Also, after you open the thread hit the refresh button. I have to do that almost every time to get new posts to show up. Probably something to do with the preparation to move to the new server? IDK, but it's a pain in the arse.

Systole

First Post
Judges: d20pfsrd.com is now using a different hide shirt than the one Daylily has. Honestly, this one is better, as the last one didn't make much sense. The old hide shirt was exactly like hide armor, except it was light instead of medium. On the other hand, the new one is from a PFS book.

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
I wanted to take a sec to point out to y'all a nifty piece of software that's being developed by LoneWolf (the HeroLab folks) and the kickstarter for it.

RealmWorks is the program - it's "world management" software for your campaigns, and it looks pretty dang awesome to me. I hate the "hard sell," so I won't give it here. Just a link to the Kickstarter site and the video about the software, and an encouragement to check it out and pledge if it's something you think is worthwhile.

RealmWorks Kickstarter

(I don't work for LoneWolf, and I was not asked nor paid to post this up. I just love their products, their customer support, and the community their users have developed, and this program looks awesome to me).

sunshadow21

Explorer
I'm having a bit of a quandary leveling up Quillian. I have everything done but the shopping and the feat selection, and while the shopping won't be hard, I'm having a hard time picking a feat. There are a few that seem like they would be decent, but nothing is really jumping out and saying "pick me." He's a 3rd level cleric with the travel domain, and the two front runners right now are Improved Initiative and Selective Channeling, but neither is really grabbing me for some reason, and I don't like taking feats simply because they are the best mechanical choice if I can help it. Anyone have any thoughts/suggestions that might help me?

Satin Knights

First Post
Well, your CHA sucks. So, if you are going to bump CHA at 4th level, Selective Channel. You can then at least select out two bad guys.
Alignment Channel is good to take at 5th or 7th level, because you start dealing with outsiders then.
Toughness is good, because your CON is low.
Best bet is probably Combat Reflexes and start using a reach weapon and a cestus or spiked gauntlet.

soulnova

Explorer
Hey guys!

Sorry if this has explained before, I can't seem to find the information about it.

If I have a masterwork weapon, is it possible to enchant it at the Mystic Pearl? Or do I need to buy a new? (Masterwork Falchion >>> +1 Falchion) Same goes with adding other magical effects. Thank you!

Systole

First Post
You can enchant it, but you have to pay the cost for it and wait 3 real-time days per 1000gp. It's 2000gp to go from MWK to +1, so you've got to sit in the DWI for 6 days.

Remove ads