General Discussion

jkason

First Post
coyote code has a decent roller if you're looking for offline. And there is an integrated roller in the board, though I'm afraid I don't have a link handy. I believe the basic mechanic on that is just [ roll ] XdY+Z [ /roll ] (without the spaces inside the brackets). You won't see the result until you post, so you may need to do a followup post or edit the description of an original, but it's definitely workable.

MerryMortician

Explorer
Thanks, Guys. I have only been trying Invisible Castle because it appeared to be the commonly preferred roller, logging the most detail and all. I ran into some problems and could only get the integrated roller to work about half the time so I switched to CoyoteCode.

FrancisJohn

Explorer
Dumb rule question: For a multiclass character, do you have to take ranks in class skills of the current class when you level up, or can it be from any skill?

FrancisJohn

Explorer
It didn't read clear to me. It doesn't rely say one way or the other. I think in 3.5 you have to take those from the class you are, but I don't know in PF

GlassEye

Adventurer
Dumb rule question: For a multiclass character, do you have to take ranks in class skills of the current class when you level up, or can it be from any skill?

It can be from any skill. Taking a new class broadens the number of skills that are class skills but you can spend skill points wherever you want (although, as with Fly there are some minor restrictions).

Remove ads