• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

General Discussion

Systole

First Post
  • 7th level caster, no feats: 7d6 fire, 3rd level spell slot
  • 7th level caster + Spell specialization: 9d6 fire, 3rd level spell slot
  • 7th level caster + elemental spell: 7d6 acid or acid/fire, 4th level spell slot
  • 7th level caster + elemental spell + Spell specialization: 9d6 acid or acid/fire, 4th level spell slot

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
  • 7th level caster, no feats: 7d6 fire, 3rd level spell slot
  • 7th level caster + Spell specialization: 9d6 fire, 3rd level spell slot
  • 7th level caster + elemental spell: 7d6 acid or acid/fire, 4th level spell slot
  • 7th level caster + elemental spell + Spell specialization: 9d6 acid or acid/fire, 4th level spell slot
Ah. that looks like a definitive answer. Thank you very much!!!!!

dammitbiscuit

First Post
I'm still around, still overthinking things... one of several conclusions I've come to is that if the party could use a rogue-equivalent, Alchemist looks TOTALLY COOL and still fits with my intelligent, skillful, charismatic Bipper persona. (Wizard is still the best wizard-equivalent, though ;) )

What do we have in our party so far? How much time do I have left in which to waffle?

How extensive is a half-orc or half-elf's ability to count as a human for "effects"? Can I choose human racial traits or feats?

Last edited:

Qik

First Post
At present, the half-orc and half-elf do not qualify for human racial traits or feats.

Your party will always be changing in LPF: the group you adventure with now will almost undoubtedly not be the group you adventure with a year from now. Generally, people level at the same pace, so you might regularly adventure with a character or three, but regularity is not assured, which means that you should just choose to play the character you want to play.

Alchemist is lotsa fun, and very versatile. The archetypes enhance that even further. We don't have too many alchemists in LPF at present.

Satin Knights

First Post
The bright white background of the wiki pages bothered me. So, I did something about it. Stylish is an add-on for Firefox or Chrome that allows a person to rewrite web pages by modifying the CSS that is applied to the page. After a week or two of tweaking it, I have put it up on the wiki for others to use as well. I added another subsection of tools because it didn't seem to fit elsewhere.

Stylish runs locally on a person's machine, so they can modify the colors to fit exactly what they want, without modifying anyone else's experience of the wiki. The code is fairly well documented so someone can tune their own colors. I know mine aren't great, but they are comfortable for me. I also nuked a lot of the wikia advertising by making it simply not display.

The eidolon blocks need work. But that means editing the wikia template of the eidolon's which I haven't got to yet. It requires adding extra css labels so those can be modified. Maybe next month when I get bored.

-SK

perrinmiller

Adventurer
The bright white background of the wiki pages bothered me. So, I did something about it. Stylish is an add-on for Firefox or Chrome that allows a person to rewrite web pages by modifying the CSS that is applied to the page. After a week or two of tweaking it, I have put it up on the wiki for others to use as well. I added another subsection of tools because it didn't seem to fit elsewhere.

Stylish runs locally on a person's machine, so they can modify the colors to fit exactly what they want, without modifying anyone else's experience of the wiki. The code is fairly well documented so someone can tune their own colors. I know mine aren't great, but they are comfortable for me. I also nuked a lot of the wikia advertising by making it simply not display.
Thanks, I tried it. Would the same code work for other sites?

Oh, and Happy 4th. I started without you all! :p

Remove ads