• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

General Discussion

DalkonCledwin

First Post
We're under a state-wide burn ban due to the quasi-drought. I woke up hoping no idiots decide to start a forest fire and burn up our place at the lake . . . :uhoh:

god tell me about it, sometimes I miss living in Louisiana. At least there the humidity levels made it impossible to have a drought (more or less).

Satin Knights

First Post
Firecrackers? I don't even notice them. Now the M80s, they are a bit noisy. Especially at about 10 an hour, it gets annoying. Now the car fire that blew the gas tank, well that was an attention getter. Rattled the windows. Melted the vinyl siding right off the neighbor's house. Threw the windshield 35' out into the street.

DalkonCledwin

First Post
Firecrackers? I don't even notice them. Now the M80s, they are a bit noisy. Especially at about 10 an hour, it gets annoying. Now the car fire that blew the gas tank, well that was an attention getter. Rattled the windows. Melted the vinyl siding right off the neighbor's house. Threw the windshield 35' out into the street.

Where do you live? A Trailor Park? Around here homes are built with wood and brick... not that that would have helped against an explosion XD

Satin Knights

First Post
Nah, around here they put vinyl siding on a house because the scrappers and scavengers will strip the aluminum siding right off a house while you sleep.

DalkonCledwin

First Post
Nah, around here they put vinyl siding on a house because the scrappers and scavengers will strip the aluminum siding right off a house while you sleep.

Ah, we don't really have aluminum or vinyl siding. Rather we tend to have wood siding with a brick base work, and occasionally stone inlays.

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
To the US of A, happy 4th of July independence day! thank a vet!

and to the cannukskis, in paticular the ones pulling for me while i was sick, HAPPY CANNUKSKI DAY!!!

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads