• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

General Discussion

I think the sort of player that is drawn to healer type builds are those that have player personalities to match that supportive and helpful roles such a character plays.

I love playing healers. I prefer to play non-religion-based ones, when possible, but I'm okay playing a cleric.

I have a sort of caretaker personality in real life, so that factors into my love of playing healers. I also don't GM or play rpgs as wargames - it's not all about combat or "winning" to me - so I enjoy roleplaying characters who bring value to the team outside of combat roles.

perrinmiller

Adventurer
We got a potential timeline on the next adventures? I think I have written myself into a corner in the Dun Wright Inn. I've got writer's block something fierce.

I am sure you will think of something, just relax and let your mind wander a bit. :)

There is something coming soon. Aura's adventure is coming to a close soon and then more people should show up in the DWI too.

Aura

Explorer
Grrrrr, can't get my Sorcerer/Oracle/Mystic Theurge build to work for Tamarie. Magical Knack makes you choose which class it effects, and unlike about everything else in the system that makes you choose, doesn't allow you to take it multiple times. There's no feat that helps with caster level like 3E?

Aura

Explorer
I collected information from the 4 PC Helerion worshipers I could find and recent events to update his entry on the list of gods. The entry is fat enough it probably should be upgraded to its own page.

Last edited:

GlassEye

Adventurer
I stopped adding 'worshiped by' information some time ago. Ideally, each god would have its own page complete with 'Notable Worshipers' section. Just a matter of finding time to do the myriad things that need to be done.

FrancisJohn

Explorer
Thinking about retiring Siddhartha after No Loitering. He is not as interesting to play as I would have thought. Anyone have strong feelings about this? Thinking switching to a fighter rogue ranger kind of human, or a merfolk bard.

Remove ads