Generation Legacy (Issue #4)

Agamon

Adventurer
Tokiwong said:
Sarah thinks for a moment, "Yeah I want to go! I have been dying to get off this campus," Star passes and sits witha tray, and looks over the food, but not eating anything for obvious reasons.

Star looks about the table and smiles, "I am looking forward to going out as well," she chirps in.

Jimmy looks at Star strangely, but says nothing as he continues to eat.

"Cool, Sarah. I've wanted to see the sights around here, myself." Anika says. She watches as Star sits with her plate of food. She smiles and shakes her head a bit. "Hey, Star. Y'know, if you're not...uh, hungry, you don't need to bring food to sit at the table with us. That's kind of a waste..."

She notices the look on Jimmy's face, and looks like she's about to say something, but apparently thinks better of it, instead finishing eating.

Hammerhead

Explorer
"Well, heck, with you its easy. Any kind of outfit would do. But skin that glows purple, well, it's hard to find something that won't clash." Ryan smiles slightly, then sighs. "I was thinking of custom ordering something, maybe talking with a sales representative at one of the nicer stores. They should be all too willing to accommodate their local elites, especially if they're going to be on the new team." I wonder what our team's chances are? Will they take one team, or build it up from the choice members of each team. McCallister does stress teamwork though.

"A long story, eh? What, does Tommy know some lost dark secret about your past that you don't want anyone to find out about, and he's blackmailing you to take Star?" Ryan wears a mischievous smile while asking this, wondering why Mark did agree to go with Star.

If we do end up going to the mall, we'd better bring James along for evac. Mark can get away by himself, but I'm only slightly faster than normal humans, and I certainly can't outrun gunfire. I hope he's not in too much trouble for helping that arrogant, self-righteous fool who styles himself "Paladin." I saw that show once or twice, and he's nowhere near as cool as that guy.

"Do you think it prudent to go back into town so soon, after the last ..event when we left the campus?" Cassie asks quietly as she listens to Anika talk.

Ooc: d'oh!

Last edited:

Agamon

Adventurer
"It was Jun Min's idea," Anika replies. "I think the faculty must think it's safe to leave, seeing as they lifted the restriction. Plus, I need something a little less casual than most of my clothes for the dance. No biggie if you don't want to go though, Cassie." she adds, as she finshes of the last of her strawberry kiwi juice.

Last edited:

Tokiwong

First Post
OOC: This issue is drawing to a close, I will start the next issue, opening with the students heading downtown, building up to the dance itself, so get ready for more RP intensive gaming :)

Hammerhead

Explorer
OOC: You know, for the sake of convenience, maybe Ryan should head to the mall with everyone else. I didn't know it would be a major outing.

Tokiwong

First Post
Hammerhead said:
OOC: You know, for the sake of convenience, maybe Ryan should head to the mall with everyone else. I didn't know it would be a major outing.

OOC: Personally I want to see what Ryan and Mark are going to chat about, do what you feel is natural for Ryan, and not so much convenient

Remove ads