• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Generation Legacy (Issue #4)

Hammerhead

Explorer
"Come in," Ryan states simply.

"Hey Mark. I heard you're going to the dance with Star," Ryan says, a vague question in his voice. "Uh...why? Just because Tommy asked you to? Anyway, uh...I'm going with Anika, and I was wondering if you had any ideas what you were going to wear, because I have no idea."

"Oh, and did you know the restriction was dropped today. I was thinking of leaving this weekend, testing to see if it's a spy or some kind of wierd tracking thing."

Agamon

Adventurer
Anika watches as James leaves, and Kiyana soon after that. She sighs, "Poor James. I'm betting it wasn't his idea to teleport Billy and Isabelle to the game. If it were me, I'd go give Billy a kick in the butt..." She looks at Sarah and Cassie. "Okay, how about you two, you wanna go? I don't know about you, but my current wardrobe isn't all that glamorous..." she says, looking down at her t-shirt and jeans.

Last edited:

Tokiwong

First Post
James

Mr. McCallister glances to Jun Min at the mentioning of Synapse, but stays stoic till the rambling ends, "The decision is already made, James. You broke the rules, and you have to pay the consequences for your own actions. That is what being an adult is all about, doubly so for an elite, you will make choices, and it will be up to you to make the right ones, and not let outside influences coerce you."

He reclines slightly, "But if you show that you are earnest, and do what you are supposed to do, there is an early release program. But I am sorry for now, the decision is final. You are dismissed James."

Cafeteria

Sarah thinks for a moment, "Yeah I want to go! I have been dying to get off this campus," Star passes and sits witha tray, and looks over the food, but not eating anything for obvious reasons.

Star looks about the table and smiles, "I am looking forward to going out as well," she chirps in.

Jimmy looks at Star strangely, but says nothing as he continues to eat.

Tokiwong

First Post
James

Mr. McCallister glances to Jun Min at the mentioning of Synapse, but stays stoic till the rambling ends, "The decision is already made, James. You broke the rules, and you have to pay the consequences for your own actions. That is what being an adult is all about, doubly so for an elite, you will make choices, and it will be up to you to make the right ones, and not let outside influences coerce you."

He reclines slightly, "But if you show that you are earnest, and do what you are supposed to do, there is an early release program. But I am sorry for now, the decision is final. You are dismissed James."

Cafeteria

Sarah thinks for a moment, "Yeah I want to go! I have been dying to get off this campus," Star passes and sits witha tray, and looks over the food, but not eating anything for obvious reasons.

Star looks about the table and smiles, "I am looking forward to going out as well," she chirps in.

Tokiwong

First Post
James

Cafeteria

Sen Udo-Mal

First Post
Tokiwong said:
James

James sighs and heads out of the office. He walks down the hall looking at his shoes and muttering to himself that you should never trust anyone over 18. He thinks about it and goes to find Kiyana. If she is not in the cafe he heads to her room. When he does find her he says "Hey... well ah... yea... bad news... I'm restricted for another week... that Mr. McCallister is one stuffy old... fart... and well they are going to let me go to the dance if I am a good little elite... " James sighs again and says "So ah yea I am really sorry... I got in trouble for nothing but I guess it is not all bad and they will let me go to the dance... so I hope you're not to mad at me or anything..." James then looks at her a little sheepishly and hopes that she is not to disappointed in this whole situation.

Last edited:

Tokiwong

First Post
James

Kiyana sits on her bed, and smiles, "Well don't worry about it alright, James?" she shrugs, "we can spend some time hanging out around here, I mean what kind of friend would I be, if I got mad at you for that right?"

She smiles, "I think we can have fun, yes?" she stands up and loosk out the window, "and besides you can still go to the dance!"

Sen Udo-Mal

First Post
James smiles and says "Thanks... ah yea your a great friend. And hey it is only a week... I promise as soon as I get off this restriction, I will take you out and we can go to the swimming center and see a movie and eat out any where you would like. I'll make it up to you promise..."

Samnell

Explorer
Hammerhead said:
"Hey Mark. I heard you're going to the dance with Star," Ryan says, a vague question in his voice. "Uh...why? Just because Tommy asked you to? Anyway, uh...I'm going with Anika, and I was wondering if you had any ideas what you were going to wear, because I have no idea."

Mark blinks, "Oh yeah. We're supposed to wear stuff. Uh, I don't have anything. Guess it's a good thing we can go out again."

"I'm going with her because..." Mark lapses into uncomfortable silence. "It's a long story," he offers feebly.

"Oh, and did you know the restriction was dropped today. I was thinking of leaving this weekend, testing to see if it's a spy or some kind of wierd tracking thing."

"Ok, sure. That's a good idea." Mark says quickly. "I need to get out and buy some clothes too."

Remove ads