• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Generation Legacy (Issue #5)

Hammerhead

Explorer
Ryan pulls into the parking lot, trying his best to navigate whle on the ice. Thank God for four wheel drive. I can't believe it's snowing; it's unnatural. Therefore, Kelly or Anika would have to be behind it, and I can makea pretty good guess too. As Ryan gets out of the Jeep, he tells Cassandra "Look, why don't we forget about this little conversation for right now. Let's go find Mark."

Ryan will then fly into the hospital and try to find out where Mark's room is, and hurry up there as soon as possible, doing his best to outrace Cassandra. Why does she make me so angry whenever I talk to her? I guess she means well. Let's hope Mark isn't in a coma or something.

Agamon

Adventurer
Anika shakes her head, but can't help but smile as she thinks about what Ryan said earlier in the night about Kelly making it snow. Sitting with her back to the wall, she tucks her knees up and rests her arms and chin on them. "He'll be here. We both would have come straight here if not for the nightclub disaster."

Tokiwong

First Post
Agamon said:
Anika shakes her head, but can't help but smile as she thinks about what Ryan said earlier in the night about Kelly making it snow. Sitting with her back to the wall, she tucks her knees up and rests her arms and chin on them. "He'll be here. We both would have come straight here if not for the nightclub disaster."
Right at that moment, Ryan bursts into the room followed by John and Cassie. Yoshi grins, "The man of the hour is here, hey Ryan, make with those magic hands and heal Mark up real quick, so we can blow this joint, I can't stand to see him like this."

Mr. McCallister nods, "Welcome Ryan, glad you could make it. I figured you would return here."

Hammerhead

Explorer
"Hey," Ryan simply says, waving at the group. Looking at Mr. McCallister, he reports "Everyone got back okay. It would seem that whatever happened to Mark was an isolated incident." Ryan then examines Mark's injuries, and reshapes them with cosmic energy, healing Mark. Magic hands, eh? What am I, a walking first aid kit?

"How you feeling, Mark? Anyone mind telling me what happened? Do you know who did this? Where's Star?," he asks, shooting off questions rapid-fire, before anyone has much chance to respond.

Aenion

First Post
Tokiwong said:
Mr. Kincaid smirks, "Kids, well you are in my hands now, so don't worry. This place is pretty damn secure, so you two go ahead, and well do whatever it is you guys do. For right now relax, and just stay on campus, till I get word from Mr. McCallister."

Kal shrugs, "Well you want to go outside to the Yard?" he says to Karen.

"Maybe we could go to the pool, I'm already in my swimming gear anyway," Karen says as she realizes that her dress is still at the cottage, My dress, I hope someone brought it with them. "Did anyone bring my dress with them? I think I left it at the cottage." she asks the other students.

Tokiwong

First Post
Hammerhead said:
"Hey," Ryan simply says, waving at the group. Looking at Mr. McCallister, he reports "Everyone got back okay. It would seem that whatever happened to Mark was an isolated incident." Ryan then examines Mark's injuries, and reshapes them with cosmic energy, healing Mark. Magic hands, eh? What am I, a walking first aid kit?

"How you feeling, Mark? Anyone mind telling me what happened? Do you know who did this? Where's Star?," he asks, shooting off questions rapid-fire, before anyone has much chance to respond.
Mark is healed huzzah!

Mr. McCallister replies to Ryan filling him in on everything they have discussed, Yoshi jumping in to fill any holes with his elegant style... and Jun Min just smiles, relieved to see Mark well again.

Tokiwong

First Post
Aenion said:
"Maybe we could go to the pool, I'm already in my swimming gear anyway," Karen says as she realizes that her dress is still at the cottage, My dress, I hope someone brought it with them. "Did anyone bring my dress with them? I think I left it at the cottage." she asks the other students.
Kal shrugs, "Damn I totally forgot about that, sorry Karen." Many of the other students around echo his sentiment...

"But I think the pool sounds like a good idea if that is a consolation..." he gives a weak grin.

Shalimar

First Post
"Now that Marks all healed, can we like get out of here, Hospitals really creep me out. I mean you never know when someone is going to come along with a needle and stick it in you in a place like this." Kelly says as she turns back from the window to look at everyone again.

"Hi Ryan," she says in way of greeting to the purple elite, not knowing the other two well enough to actually say hi to them, putting her chin to her knees, she continues to wait for everyone to get ready and leave, spending her concentration on keeping the weather caused by her mood in check.

Aenion

First Post
Tokiwong said:
Kal shrugs, "Damn I totally forgot about that, sorry Karen." Many of the other students around echo his sentiment...

"But I think the pool sounds like a good idea if that is a consolation..." he gives a weak grin.

"Damn, maybe I can go get it later." Karen shrugs, I hope I get it back, it's too expensive to lose.

"That's perfect," she says, giving him a kiss on his cheek, "Let's go."

Hammerhead

Explorer
"Hmmmm," is all Ryan says at first, digesting the new information. Elite kung-fu assassin, sounds like Roundhouse. Tommy probably hacked the system and got Star out of the hospital. I wonder what that message means? And now I know that Rei was the spy. Never saw that coming.

Oh well, we clearly need to track down Mr. Assassin and make him pay. Maybe Anika...nah, she said that she couldn't do that. Maybe we could try and hire him? But who would we ask? Charles, little Kelly's bodyguard, might have the proper contacts.

"Charles! Of course! Kelly, do you think we could hire your former bodyguard as a consultant? He might have valuable contacts that might allow us to track down the assassin who nearly killed Mark. He is a mercenary, you know?"

Remove ads