Generation Legacy Issue #8 "Innocence Lost" - Part 2

Tokiwong

First Post
Bangkok, Thailand in the Legacy Suite in the UNJE Tower

0140 local time July 15th, 2014

The scene picks up right where the team left off last Issue…

Kiyana blinks, as she snuggles up with James, “What was that,” she looks around a little shaken, “was that Ryan doing something?” she says cautiously. Her hair damp from the bubbling waters of the hot tub, as soft music plays over hidden speakers.

Meanwhile, inside the main living room of the suite, the rest of the team relaxes. Well Yoshi is out cold, or at least he looks like he is out cold, his eyes closed and his headphones sounding with some fast paced techno music. The main door to the room slides open without a noise and Pramoj enters the room.

He speaks, “Evening sorry to bother you so late, jut wanted to make sure that everything is going well? There are several private rooms off from this room, but I am sure you know that, and I just wanted to confirm that you would be meeting up with Justice Elite in the morning for the flight to Eden. Where is Mark, he has a priority message from Paragon?”

Outside on the expansive balcony, Star smiles weakly, “I m sorry I should not have done that, I was taken up by the moment. I apologize Mark,” she says oblivious to the flash in the sky.

Karen and Cassie in Mudaba Adin

2140 local time, July 14th, 2014

“Okay all systems are a go,” Aris says over her shoulder to the gathered teen elites. She shrugs, “Well I think they are, once we are in the air, then we should have a short trip and then we drop in. Let just hope that I can keep this bird steady.”

Kal shrugs, “I got total faith in you Miracle Girl, just get me in there and we can start bashing time.”

Jimmy raises a brow and then turns to Cassie, “Ready Cassie?” he taps her shoulder.

Kelly

Erik cocks her head at Kelly, “Surprised, shocked? Or should we just assume that your fragile mind could not comprehend hat is plainly obvious.”

Tommy scowls, “Stop it Erika, I won’t allow you to continue to insult Kelly.”

“Oh dear brother,” Erika gives him a pitying look, “she is genetically flawed, and a lesser being. Don’t tell me… yes… I suppose now is the time I had feared. It is a pity to see the future so plainly and struggle against the tide of what will be. The futility of choice. But then I must wonder am I my brother’s keeper?”

Tommy furrowed his brow worriedly, “What are you saying?”

“I am saying that I don’t need you, brother. But I do appreciate all your hard work, I really do, and when you are gone along with your darling girl friend I will mourn you. But then again, it will be a short lived mourning period,” Erika smiles.

A shimmering wall of force forms in front of her tube cutting you both off from getting to her, as the door slides open and two STAR androids stand in the doorway, arm-cannons raised.

One speaks in a mechanical female voice, “Do not resist, or you will be eliminated.”

Last edited:

Cassie

Cassie looks over at the others, nodding quietly as she checks her gear and makes sure that it's all quite firmly secured (Figure she has a few coins and such hidden away to throw with).

"I am as ready as I'll ever be. I just wish we had more time and gear to plan this out, but most likely it would only get things more involved if we thought it out more." smiles. "Yoshi says I over-analyse things."

Aenion

First Post
"I hope I'm ready as well," Karen says, she turns to Cassie, "I don't think there is something like being too prepared."

Karen pulls the hood of her sweater over her head, hoping that it will hide her nature enough so that people will not be able to id her when they do get caught, figuring it would be hard not to find her afterwards if they wanted.

Shalimar

First Post
Kell'y's mouth is hanging open, forming a small O, she isn't able to immediately grasp all of the revelations of the last few minutes at once, the fact that Cardinal is their mother almost obliterates the information that Ryan is Cardinal's sister. At the insults, she frowns at Erika, torn a between wanting to be nice to Tommy's sister and wanting to give as good as she got.

"There's no reason to be mean, you've known it all for a long time, I haven't," she tells the other girl, her golden eyes bright and glowing. "Why are you being so mean to us, we've been nothing but nice since we got here. Besides, your the one floating in that goo, not us." when the barrier comes up between her and Erika, Kelly's eyes go very wide, and widen even further at the arrival of the Star Bots. "Uh, Tommy, didn't you like make it so your STAR bots can't attack you, no matter who they belong to?" she asks facing the robots. "I wont be told what to do by some giant tinker toys." the popstar says defiantly, a theatrical point of her fingers, and a giant lightning bolt strikes out toward each of the Robots, catching the other bot with the surging electricity.

OOC: Lightning, with Stun, Dazzle, Scramble Electroncs, and Area. Use heroic surge to fire off the second bolt. Use my other half action to bring up my Air Shield.

Hammerhead

Explorer
Ryan had to resist the urge to rearrange Yoshi's face during his rant, knowing better than to say anything. It seems ever time I open my mouth, I make someone else mad at me. Like Kelly. Then, the purple glow came, surprising Ryan.

"That wasn't me," he says softly, as he stands next to Anika and puts a hand on her shoulder. Still looking out the window, Ryan replies "Mark went with Star somewhere, so they could be alone. You could try him on his communicator."

Then, turning around, Ryan faces Pramoj. "You know what's going on, with the big purple flash in the sky?" I have a bad feeling about this...

Karl Green

First Post
James [aka Traveller]

James smiles and nods his head, saying "Yea probably... so how you feeling now? All recovered from that Black Dork dude? Man we see him again I'm 'portin him to space"

Tokiwong

First Post
Aenion said:
"I hope I'm ready as well," Karen says, she turns to Cassie, "I don't think there is something like being too prepared."

Karen pulls the hood of her sweater over her head, hoping that it will hide her nature enough so that people will not be able to id her when they do get caught, figuring it would be hard not to find her afterwards if they wanted.

Kal smiles, “This is going to be great,” he says trying to get Karen to relax.

“Okay blasting off then, hold on to your butts,” Aris replies over her shoulder, the aerodyne lurches upward with a flare of its engines and climbs up towards the doors, which ease open as the craft rises up into the sky.

“I doubt the instructors will be happy but hey what are they going to do? Suspend us?” Kal jokes.

“No but they could just kill us,” Jimmy replies dryly.

The craft launches forward into the city towards the mountain like building, which is VSC Tower…

Legacy in Bangkok

Pramoj blinks, “What flash? In the sky,” he looks puzzled, “I am sorry I am not following, I just out of a lengthy meeting with the UNJE liaison, you said I could contact Mark over the communicator, thank you.”

He takes a moment to contact Mark, “Excuse me Mark, you have an urgent message from Paragon, secure line 4-5-Alpha-Echo-2; I hope I am not interrupting.”

Meanwhile Kiyana smiles at James, “I feel fine now, I knew you would protect me,” she purrs, “you’re the sweetest guy in the whole wide world. So cute and strong, and brave, and you never back down from anyone, I wasn’t even scared because I knew you were there with me.”

James feels a shiver up his spine, and then it feels like he is falling. But he isn’t falling, not in the physical sense, but his body his is falling, sliding between worlds, its similar to how he teleports, sliding between two points, bending space, and simply stepping through, but now he is just falling.

*SPLASH!*

Kiyana, James and a hot tub’s worth of water spills out over cobble stone floors, in a small church, sunlight filters in from the ceiling. A dove flit down through the roof and lands on the alter, where a young girl sits praying with red hair.

James finally recognizes her, its Sarah…

Kelly

Initiative: Tommy 21, Kelly 16, STAR androids 15

Tommy nods with a strangely placed smile, “Exactly but if they are working for my sister, they will have no compunctions trying to kill you, Kelly, take them down. We need to get out of the Hive and fast, or we will really die… for the second time.”

He grimaces, “We are going to have to rely on your powers to get pass this, but don’t worry I have a plan.”

Kelly unloads with her lightning bolts and blasts both STAR androids back into the wall, both in pieces and sizzling from the crackling ozone. Both never had a chance to react, their circuits fried and in pieces.

Tommy winks, “Nice shot!”

Kelly rolls a 22 to strike, the Androids roll a 7 and 8 damage save respectively. They are both Incapacitated and then destroyed by the second blast with ease. Out o combat for the moment.

“Hmmph, I knew those foolish STAR androids would be no match for elites, but I have other tools at my disposal brother… you won’t survive,” she scowls and then fades from the tube.

Shalimar

First Post
Kelly grins at Tommy's smile and at the smoking piles of robot parts, she sticks her tongue out at Erika. "Hey, Erika, that goo wouldn't be important to you would it?" she asks the girl letting off a thunder burst on the other side of the force wall, unlike Ryan's blasts, her thunder did not shoot from her, there just had to be air that she could see where she set it off.

(ooc: Thunder is a Sonic Energy blast + Dazzle, Disintigration (only crystal/glass), stun, and area)

"Show me the way out, and I'll stop anything that gets in our way Tommy." she tells him, kicking open the door, and leaving the room, waiting just outside for Tommy.

Tokiwong

First Post
Shalimar said:
Kelly grins at Tommy's smile and at the smoking piles of robot parts, she sticks her tongue out at Erika. "Hey, Erika, that goo wouldn't be important to you would it?" she asks the girl letting off a thunder burst on the other side of the force wall, unlike Ryan's blasts, her thunder did not shoot from her, there just had to be air that she could see where she set it off.

(ooc: Thunder is a Sonic Energy blast + Dazzle, Disintigration (only crystal/glass), stun, and area)

"Show me the way out, and I'll stop anything that gets in our way Tommy." she tells him, kicking open the door, and leaving the room, waiting just outside for Tommy.

In a perfect world, Kelly's power would have worked but behind that force wall is a void she cannot pierce. Nothing happens not even a sound, its as if her powers are null and void beyond the force wall...

Tommy grimaces, not realizing she had tried to user her power, "Okay well I am going to hold you to that, because we got a long way to go, and I need to get to Mr. Smith before Erika does..."

Karl Green

First Post
Tokiwong said:
Legacy in Bangkok

Meanwhile Kiyana smiles at James, “I feel fine now, I knew you would protect me,” she purrs, “you’re the sweetest guy in the whole wide world. So cute and strong, and brave, and you never back down from anyone, I wasn’t even scared because I knew you were there with me.”

James feels a shiver up his spine, and then it feels like he is falling. But he isn’t falling, not in the physical sense, but his body his is falling, sliding between worlds, its similar to how he teleports, sliding between two points, bending space, and simply stepping through, but now he is just falling.

*SPLASH!*

Kiyana, James and a hot tub’s worth of water spills out over cobble stone floors, in a small church, sunlight filters in from the ceiling. A dove flit down through the roof and lands on the alter, where a young girl sits praying with red hair.

James finally recognizes her, its Sarah…

James stands up (instant stand feat) and helps Kiyana to her feet. He looks at the young girl and tries to take in his surroundings also “Sarah is that you? Where that heck are we? What the heck just happened? Wow that was some ride… Kiyana you ok babe?

Remove ads