Generation Legacy Issue #8 "Innocence Lost" - Part 2

Tokiwong

First Post
Agamon said:
"Thor and Ares? This is rediculous. But, yeah, if it means pulling Yoshi's fat from the fryer, better than sitting around stuffing ourselves, I guess," Anika says. "And, Kelly, don't worry about Ryan, okay? Like you said, you have your own problems."
Yoshi calls over the Legacy com unit, "Hey guys... Nightchild got in a little over his head... so I decided to help out... these two elites... superbeings... gods... uhh whatever are tearing up the downtown area! Holy crap!"

Static...

Shalimar

First Post
"I...yea, lets go help Yoshi. Its the right thing to do." the 15 teen year old says sounding exhausted, like admitting what had happened to her had really taken a lot of energy out of her.

Agamon said:
"Thor and Ares? This is rediculous. But, yeah, if it means pulling Yoshi's fat from the fryer, better than sitting around stuffing ourselves, I guess," Anika says. "And, Kelly, don't worry about Ryan, okay? Like you said, you have your own problems."
"I can't do anything about what happened to me, but we're a team, were all suppoused to be like a family, and you guys are really all the friends I have, so I have to worry about you. Thats what family is for right?" she asks the older girl, a weak smile on her face. Kelly thought of Anika as an older sister, one who was a lot more worldly and knew a lot about boys, and well about a lot of stuff.

Agamon

Adventurer
Anika responds to Kelly little more firmly, "Maybe 'worry' was the wrong word." She shakes her head. "It's not important, let's get going. Nightchild doesn't deserve a beating," she adds with a bit of a smirk. "Besides, if these eternals are really all-seeing and all-knowing, maybe this is what we're supposed to do."

Hammerhead

Explorer
Sarcasm isn't my forte? I always thought it was. Well, it certainly isn't poetry. I guess three thousand years of immortailty hasn't sharpened her wit much beyond halfway.

"I don't know...I've never foiled a bank robbery. Might be fun. Certainly more fun than helping out Yoshi, but oh well. Let's get going," Ryan says, floating up from his chair.

"And Kelly, I'm quite able to handle myself. And you're way too trusting. Aren't teenagers supposed to be jaded and cynical," he asks Anika. "That was the cool thing back when I was in school, one lifetime and three months ago."

Tokiwong

First Post
Agamon said:
Anika responds to Kelly little more firmly, "Maybe 'worry' was the wrong word." She shakes her head. "It's not important, let's get going. Nightchild doesn't deserve a beating," she adds with a bit of a smirk. "Besides, if these eternals are really all-seeing and all-knowing, maybe this is what we're supposed to do."
Kiyana lokks confused, "Yoshi does not deserve a beating either right? I am worried... he isn't answering... and no signal from him..."

Shalimar

First Post
Tokiwong said:
Kiyana lokks confused, "Yoshi does not deserve a beating either right? I am worried... he isn't answering... and no signal from him..."
"He is a real jerk some times but he doesn't deserve a beating either." Kelly says to Kiyana, "So lets all get going." she says, sighing. She doubted Ryan had understood the point she was trying to make. She floated up from her chair, and out towards the balcony. "Umm, so were exactly are we going?"

Cassie

Pushing herself up, Cassie tries to remain unseen till she can actually take an action, on hand down to cover the wound while her body struggles to heal itself. She bites her lower lip to keep from being heard as she lines up her attack and leaps forward. (All out Attack/Power Attack (+5/-5) against the staff if she can)

Aenion

First Post
Seeing Cassie leap towards her and Red Witch, Karen figures what will happen. She strenghtens her grip on the staff and pulls it closer to herself in an attempt to crush the Witch and make sure she remains motionless, her razor sharp skin starting to tear her sweater and jeans, "This will hurt you more than me," she says to Red Witch as she braces herself to be launched into the wall from Cassie's kick.

ooc: maintaining clinch as well as trying to do damage and allowing Cassie to attack the staff.

Last edited:

Agamon

Adventurer
Hammerhead said:
Sarcasm isn't my forte? I always thought it was. Well, it certainly isn't poetry. I guess three thousand years of immortailty hasn't sharpened her wit much beyond halfway.

"I don't know...I've never foiled a bank robbery. Might be fun. Certainly more fun than helping out Yoshi, but oh well. Let's get going," Ryan says, floating up from his chair.

"And Kelly, I'm quite able to handle myself. And you're way too trusting. Aren't teenagers supposed to be jaded and cynical," he asks Anika. "That was the cool thing back when I was in school, one lifetime and three months ago."

"You haven't seen jaded and cynical until you see my meeting with 'Thor'," Anika says as she rolls her eyes. "Hey, anyone else find it ironic that Yoshi makes fun of my religion, and then gets pummeled by Thor? Let that be a lesson to all of you." Though she pokes fun, deep down she is worried about her teammate. She puts her shades on and sees if she can still find Yoshi on the grid. If not, she'll wait for Teen Justice to lead the way.

Samnell

Explorer
Agamon said:
"You haven't seen jaded and cynical until you see my meeting with 'Thor'," Anika says as she rolls her eyes. "Hey, anyone else find it ironic that Yoshi makes fun of my religion, and then gets pummeled by Thor? Let that be a lesson to all of you."
Mark shrugs and checks his own shades to see if Yoshi shows up. "Ironic or not, he needs help," Mark agrees.

Remove ads