Generation Legacy Issue #8 "Innocence Lost" - Part 2

Karl Green

First Post
Tokiwong said:
Kiyana lokks confused, "Yoshi does not deserve a beating either right? I am worried... he isn't answering... and no signal from him..."

James takes her hands, "No he doesn't... even if he can be a jerk at times..." he smiles over at Ryan with a wink. To Paragon he says, "How far away is this battle happening? I can teleport a few of us there if it is within 8 or 9 miles, and you maybe have some satellite phones of something…or do you have a super-team jet or something?"

Tokiwong

First Post
Karl Green said:
James takes her hands, "No he doesn't... even if he can be a jerk at times..." he smiles over at Ryan with a wink. To Paragon he says, "How far away is this battle happening? I can teleport a few of us there if it is within 8 or 9 miles, and you maybe have some satellite phones of something…or do you have a super-team jet or something?"
Kiyana speaks innocently, “I think Ryan can be a jerk sometimes too…” she says aloud as if to herself, but loud enough for others to hear, “everyone on the team can be so mean… but we have a job to do…”

Yoshi is off the grid… no signal nothing…

Danger Girl thinks for a moment, “They are about four miles from here, just outside Olympic Plaza,” she points to a domed building in the Olympic City skyline, “I am not sure how fast you can all travel… but most of us outside of Gadget can get their very quickly!”

She adjusts an armband, and her hardsuit forms around her out of thin air. Her voice now electronic and tinny speaks aloud, “Teen Justice, assemble!” She moves quickly to the balcony and then leaps to the air, in a high arcing, booster assisted leap towards Olympic Plaza!

Gadget looks to James, “Think you can Teleport us there?”

Cantrip waves his hand and utters words of power and he flies into the air, following after Danger Girl! Artemis nearly follows, until Paragon places a hand on her shoulder. He turns to Legacy and Gadget, “Good luck… never a dull moment in Olympic City…” he sighs.

Paragon speaks aloud, “Daedelus bring us aboard…” and both he and Artemis fade as rings of energy surround them.

Meanwhile at Olympic Plaza…

Nightchild drags Yoshi to safety, trying to stay behind cover as the courtyard shakes from an earthshaking impact followed by a car sailing over his head as he ducks. It lands with a clamor behind him, shattering glass and steel.

Yoshi spits up blood, “What the hell hit me…” his voice is weak.

“Thor’s hammer… you got lucky, damn lucky,” Nightchild replies, his own uniform suffering wear and tear from the titanic ruckus outside Olympic Plaza.

Velocity Girl zooms next to Nightchild, “Oh my… who started this?”

“Ares I think… though from the looks of it, they just think they are having a contest of who is the better warrior… and everyone else is the loser,” Nightchild grimaces.

Ares bellows, though unseen, “Ha! You call that strength, you disappoint me Thor! And here I was lead to believe you were the strength of your host!”

The heaven’s tremble as rain falls upon the whole of Olympic City in a flash of lightning and a crash of thunder. Thor roars, “This is beginning to bore me Ares… I have yet to see a reason to prove my strength!”

Nightchild sighs, “This is going to be bad.”

Karen & Cassie

Cassie rushes forward her wounds sealing thanks to her own regeneration! She reels back and then lashes out a powerful palm strike on the staff held by Karen, the two working in tandem to allow Cassie to make a strike that is just perfect.

The staff shatters neatly in two… for a moment there is silence…

Cassie rolls a total strike of 38, a natural 20, and a critical hit. Since the staff is in the hands of a teammate it is a breaking action. The staff rolls a 24, and shatters, failing the Damage save…

*BABOOM!!!!*

A thousand screams fills the room as the staff explodes outward blowing Karen and Red Witch away from each other! The room is spinning with explosive force that rumbles deep into the soul!

Cassie rolls a Reflex Save of 21, Karen rolls a Reflex save of 12; I will wait to see if either wishes to use a Hero Point to change the results.

Shalimar

First Post
Once Danger Girl points out a landmark, Kelly is off like a shot, slicing through the air with the winds carrying her faster then they have ever carried her before. She has arrived before she even has time to think, the 4 miles passing in a bare 4 seconds. The popstar alights on the top of a building above the battle. She takes a deep breath after the exertion of pushing her powers so much, but she doesn't pause even for a moment beyond that.

A golden nimbus surrounds her body and she raises her hands to the sky, to the forces of nature that are hers to control, straining to calm the gathering storm.

Extra Effort for super flight (she flies 1.113 miles per second), HP for fatigue. Heroic surge to use Weather Control to downgrade the storm in the 8 miles surrounding us.

Agamon

Adventurer
Anika moves up to James. "I'll take the Traveller Express." She looks at Kiyana and Gadget. "Well, one thing about your power," she jokes to James, "It makes you popular with the girls."

To Kiyana she says, "Sorry, Kiyana. I don't want to see Yoshi hurt anymore than you do...unless I'm doing the hurting. Seriously, though, there'd be a lot less meanness around if it wasn't for Mr. Todoji. He's got a way of bringing it out."

Tokiwong

First Post
Shalimar said:
A golden nimbus surrounds her body and she raises her hands to the sky, to the forces of nature that are hers to control, straining to calm the gathering storm.

Extra Effort for super flight (she flies 1.113 miles per second), HP for fatigue. Heroic surge to use Weather Control to downgrade the storm in the 8 miles surrounding us.

Kelly gets a 14 on the Weather Control check, Thor gets a 29.

Kelly tries with all her might, but another force is bending the sky to its will, a force more powerful then her it seems. As she surveys the scene she can see several vehicles have been thrown about, a coffee house has an SUV thrown through the window, and several police cars are lined up with one on its side as a man in black leather stands on the hood of the car laughing maniacally.

He is tall and well muscled and long black hair falls past his shoulders; swords in both hands. Floating in the air is a man covered in scars, they appear to be tribal in nature and his hair is wild, and his ark hair is braided and he holds a wicked looking hammer in one hand as lightning courses over his muscled frame.

The man looks to Kelly, “What is this? A child dares to usurp my domain!?" Lightning strikes the immortal and crackles over his frame as he roars. The hammer continues to crackle with electricity, as he smiles, “You should run home little girl, the affairs of immortals are not yours to interfere…”

Last edited:

Hammerhead

Explorer
Ryan shrugs. "I just say what needs to be said. And however much Yoshi deserves a beatdown, I'd say Cassandra has the first privelige."

Ryan flies outside before zooming towards the disturbance at super-sonic speeds, carefully flying above the city to avoid further property damage.

Extra Effort for Super Flight

Samnell

Explorer
Tokiwong said:
Danger Girl thinks for a moment, “They are about four miles from here, just outside Olympic Plaza,” she points to a domed building in the Olympic City skyline, “I am not sure how fast you can all travel… but most of us outside of Gadget can get their very quickly!”
Mark notes the location of the domed building, "I think that's all we need to know. James, you start moving everyone who can't get there on their own. I'll-" Mark stops as Ryan blasts out of the building.

"I'll try to catch up with Ryan," he shrugs and takes off on his own, not really expecting to catch up to Ryan over so short a distance and still manage to dodge traffic. How long has it been since I slept?

Aenion

First Post
Tokiwong said:
Cassie rolls a Reflex Save of 21, Karen rolls a Reflex save of 12; I will wait to see if either wishes to use a Hero Point to change the results.

ooc: I will spend one as well (don't like reflex saves since the training battle :p )

Shalimar

First Post
"I wont let you hurt anyone," the popstar says simply, surrounded by her golden nimbus. Electricity arcs over her body if not as much or as brightly as Thor's, it is still visible. She looks over the scene of destruction and sighs, no one was badly hurt yet, as far as she could tell.

"Your gods, really powerful gods, can't you just like, go POOF, and be fighting where you wont hurt anyone?" she asks the pair as she begins to float away from the bulding.

Diplomacy check +10. Would have raised shield, but she is naive enough to believe they wont attack her. Flying a few feet to activate dodge and Aerial Combat's dodge effect. Defense is 21.

Last edited:

Remove ads