• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Generation Legacy the Next Generation of OOC

Agamon said:
Wow, an orbital harpoon? Who'd do that to their own planet? I'm thinking particle beam, and Victim has a point, if they're deep underground, they'll probably be safe...assuming no cave-in...but even then they probably wouldn't die, neither of them needing air, food or water. Plus Ryan can disintigrate matter. Huh, I love it when a good plan unintentionally comes together.

Get my email, by the way, Toki...?

Well it's 'cleaner' than a nuke..and once you get one in orbit.. it's pretty cheap to deploy..and given it's location all you got to do it be able to do a ballistic approach.

And you can adjust by setting the number you use to 'surgical' pin point accuracy.

Tokiwong

First Post
KaintheSeeker said:
Well it's 'cleaner' than a nuke..and once you get one in orbit.. it's pretty cheap to deploy..and given it's location all you got to do it be able to do a ballistic approach.

And you can adjust by setting the number you use to 'surgical' pin point accuracy.
You going to reply to Samnell?

Agamon

Adventurer
KaintheSeeker said:

Interesting. And, yes, scary.

Samnell

Explorer
Agamon said:
Wow, an orbital harpoon? Who'd do that to their own planet?

It was thought during the Manhattan Project that a working fission bomb had a small, but nonzero, probability of igniting the hydrogen in the atmosphere.

Agamon

Adventurer
Samnell said:
It was thought during the Manhattan Project that a working fission bomb had a small, but nonzero, probability of igniting the hydrogen in the atmosphere.

Oh yeah, we're talking about humans, I forgot. I believe it was George Carlin that said, "If it's true that our species is alone in the universe, then I'd have to say that the universe aimed rather low and settled for very little."

Samnell

Explorer
Agamon said:
Oh yeah, we're talking about humans, I forgot. I believe it was George Carlin that said, "If it's true that our species is alone in the universe, then I'd have to say that the universe aimed rather low and settled for very little."

Einstein had a similar line about the universe and human stupidity both being infinite, but he wasn't completely sure about the universe.

Agamon

Adventurer
Samnell said:
Einstein had a similar line about the universe and human stupidity both being infinite, but he wasn't completely sure about the universe.

That was my sig here for a very long time, in fact. :)

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads