Generation Legacy the Next Generation of OOC

Man this brings back memories. I'm definitely not responsible enough to keep up with PBP games it seems, but I do miss this game a bunch. Anyone know what Toki's up to these days?

Edit-To answer the PF question, the pdf for Beta is free, unless you want a print copy you don't have to spend any money.

Samnell

Explorer
Sollir Furryfoot said:
Man this brings back memories. I'm definitely not responsible enough to keep up with PBP games it seems, but I do miss this game a bunch. Anyone know what Toki's up to these days?

No idea. I only think I spoke to him over AIM once and that was before his first sabbatical. I think Victim said something about him becoming involved with a woman.

"Involved how? Swimming buddies?" :)

Edit-To answer the PF question, the pdf for Beta is free, unless you want a print copy you don't have to spend any money.

I'd forgotten that detail. I knew something seemed off when I described the situation. Thanks.

Agamon

Adventurer
Yeah, sorta thinking aloud there. Changing the game and keeping the group together would be tough.

Like I told Shal, I was also considering contacting Toki to see what he thinks of me taking GL over (assuming he wasn't interested on making a comeback himself).

I'll stew over it a bit.

Samnell

Explorer
Agamon said:
Like I told Shal, I was also considering contacting Toki to see what he thinks of me taking GL over (assuming he wasn't interested on making a comeback himself).

I'll stew over it a bit.

Maybe we should take it to another thread if we're going to be talking a bit? Bront, uh, kind of asked us to. :)

Remove ads