• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Generation Legacy the Next Generation of OOC

Agamon

Adventurer
Samnell said:
Maybe it's because I didn't grow up with Transformers (It was on at like 6 AM on Sunday mornings in my town.) but my brain went to a totally wrong place there. :)

Me: "What? What's he talkin...oh geez!"

Dude. Really. I mean, really. Must be hard playing a character whose brain works the exact opposite way as yours.

Page 81. Wow, this has to be up there as one of the longest threads at ENWorld.

Last edited:

Shalimar

First Post
Agamon said:
I almost asked what an Rpol is, but then realized that Google/Wikapedia is there to make me look more knowledgeable than I really am.

Anyhoo, if my tabletop M&M game works out well, I may consider doing a pbp game with it. Of course, by then, Toki will probably be back and ready for another run at GL. :p

So how is the table top game going? :cool:

Agamon

Adventurer
Shalimar said:
So how is the table top game going? :cool:

No, that's still in the building stages. We have three adventures left in AoW first. I plan on officially beginning work on it (aside from the reading and thinking I've done already) tomorrow, actually.

I'm pretty much letting my players decide what kind of game it will be, whether more like Legacy, more like Heroes, etc. Depends on what they do when they discover their powers. Some of the Paragons concepts are interesting, but I'm not even sure what I'm going to use out of that, I'll be playing it by ear.

The series will be short (compared to my usual 1-2 year campaigns), I plan on bouncing from one game to the another with shorter mini-campaigns that build upon each other. Once I'm back to D&D, I'll look at starting a PbP. Maybe before, but don't count on it.

This thread will be the first to know, though, you can count on that.

Remove ads