• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Generation Legacy the Next Generation of OOC

Bront

The man with the probe
I need you to start a new thread for this. We're trying to keep threads to a max of 1000 posts.

Thanks

Bront
PbP Mod

Agamon

Adventurer
Hey all.

Sorry Bront, I kinda thought this thread was overly long, but I'm not sure there's much point to starting a new one.

Shalimar

First Post
I agree there isn't much point to starting a new one since I doubt Toki will be back. he only reason for a new one would be if someone wanted to run a new game for the old gang.

Agamon

Adventurer
Shalimar said:
I agree there isn't much point to starting a new one since I doubt Toki will be back. he only reason for a new one would be if someone wanted to run a new game for the old gang.

Hint, hint, nudge, nudge? ;)

My tabletop MnM game plans went on temporary hiatus when I thought up a cool fantasy setting I wanted to try with 4e. I plan on popping back and forth between the two, but I honestly haven't given it much thought lately.

One of my players is planning on running a SWSE game on my game's off weeks. If this happens, I may have time for an online game. I'll be sure to let you all know (probably in July sometime).

Agamon said:
Hint, hint, nudge, nudge? ;)

My tabletop MnM game plans went on temporary hiatus when I thought up a cool fantasy setting I wanted to try with 4e. I plan on popping back and forth between the two, but I honestly haven't given it much thought lately.

One of my players is planning on running a SWSE game on my game's off weeks. If this happens, I may have time for an online game. I'll be sure to let you all know (probably in July sometime).

Your thoughts on 4e?

Samnell

Explorer
KaintheSeeker said:
Your thoughts on 4e?

Pathfinder is shaping up to be a fun, flexible toolbox with ample room for customization by players and DMs both. I look forward to its full release next year and will probably buy the beta release in August. :)

I looked at a friend's copy of the 4e PHB and it confirmed my assessment from last fall. 4e is fixing problems I don't have by means I don't like. I'm sure it's a fine game in its own right, but it's not what I want for my D&D.

Agamon

Adventurer
Samnell said:
Pathfinder is shaping up to be a fun, flexible toolbox with ample room for customization by players and DMs both. I look forward to its full release next year and will probably buy the beta release in August. :)

I looked at a friend's copy of the 4e PHB and it confirmed my assessment from last fall. 4e is fixing problems I don't have by means I don't like. I'm sure it's a fine game in its own right, but it's not what I want for my D&D.

Damn, even this thread becomes an edtion war! :p No worries, Samnell, I won't ignore you, too. lol

You have to buy the beta for PF?? Like, spend money on it? I see...

Anyhoo, there is that chance that the pbp I run might not be MnM, seeing as how there so many games I want to play and don't get a chance to. I'm thinking maybe A Song of Ice and Fire when it comes out in the summer. That would be very weel suited to pbp, methinks. And while I only have the faintest knowledge on the system, it's GRRM + Green Ronin, how can you go wrong there?

Any interest in that, perhaps?

Samnell

Explorer
Agamon said:
Damn, even this thread becomes an edtion war! :p No worries, Samnell, I won't ignore you, too. lol

Well I wasn't trolling for it! :)

You have to buy the beta for PF?? Like, spend money on it? I see...

The three alphas to date have been free. Each has shown more and more of the complete ruleset. Then around GenCon they're coming out with what I think is supposed to be a complete Pathfinder RPG-in-a-book for a year of open testing prior to the release of the final version at GenCon 2009. I'm not completely settled on buying the Beta book yet. I may very well continue running my PBEMs in 3.5 until they're over.

Anyhoo, there is that chance that the pbp I run might not be MnM, seeing as how there so many games I want to play and don't get a chance to. I'm thinking maybe A Song of Ice and Fire when it comes out in the summer. That would be very weel suited to pbp, methinks. And while I only have the faintest knowledge on the system, it's GRRM + Green Ronin, how can you go wrong there?

Any interest in that, perhaps?

I hadn't even heard of this. I'm not sure if I'd go in for it or not.

Remove ads