• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Generation Legacy the Next Generation of OOC

Man this brings back memories. I'm definitely not responsible enough to keep up with PBP games it seems, but I do miss this game a bunch. Anyone know what Toki's up to these days?

Edit-To answer the PF question, the pdf for Beta is free, unless you want a print copy you don't have to spend any money.

Samnell

Explorer
Sollir Furryfoot said:
Man this brings back memories. I'm definitely not responsible enough to keep up with PBP games it seems, but I do miss this game a bunch. Anyone know what Toki's up to these days?

No idea. I only think I spoke to him over AIM once and that was before his first sabbatical. I think Victim said something about him becoming involved with a woman.

"Involved how? Swimming buddies?" :)

Edit-To answer the PF question, the pdf for Beta is free, unless you want a print copy you don't have to spend any money.

I'd forgotten that detail. I knew something seemed off when I described the situation. Thanks.

Agamon

Adventurer
Yeah, sorta thinking aloud there. Changing the game and keeping the group together would be tough.

Like I told Shal, I was also considering contacting Toki to see what he thinks of me taking GL over (assuming he wasn't interested on making a comeback himself).

I'll stew over it a bit.

Samnell

Explorer
Agamon said:
Like I told Shal, I was also considering contacting Toki to see what he thinks of me taking GL over (assuming he wasn't interested on making a comeback himself).

I'll stew over it a bit.

Maybe we should take it to another thread if we're going to be talking a bit? Bront, uh, kind of asked us to. :)

Remove ads