• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Gfunk-JollyDoc Crossover Story Hour [Updated 4/30]

Lela

First Post
I'm not surprised Joachim. All part of being the super cleric Cleric.

As opposed to being the super fighter Cleric.

What level is he? Epic spell focus shouldn't be too far off.

Joachim

First Post
For those of you who want to include the "Consort of Entropy" in your own games:

Dreadmaster Amal, The Hand of Chembryl
Medium Humanoid (Human)
Cleric 15 / Thaumaturgist 4 / Hierophant 1 of Bane [Law, Destruction]
Hit Dice: 16d8 + 4d4 + 100 (185 hp)
Initiative: +2
Speed: 20 feet (4 squares)
Armor Class: 31 (+9 armor, +6 shield, +2 dex, +4 deflection), touch 16, flat footed 29
Base Attack/Grapple: +14 / +18
Attack: +19 melee [+1 Axiomatic Adamantine Heavy Mace] (1d8+5)
Full Attack: +19/+14/+9 [+1 Axiomatic Adamantine Heavy Mace] (1d8+5)
Space/Reach: 5 feet/5 feet
Special Attacks: Divine Spells, Rebuke Undead, Smite (+4 to hit, +20 damage), Spell Like Ability (Miracle, 2/day) [Hierophant Ability]
Special Qualities: Improved Planar Ally, Summoning spells have doubled duration, Contingent Conjuration
Saves: Fort +21, Ref +12, Will +29
Abilities: Str 18, Dex 14, Con 20, Int 16, Wis 31, Cha 10
Feats: Augment Summoning (bonus, Thau.), Empower Spell, Heighten Spell, Spell Focus (Necromancy), Greater Spell Focus (Necromancy), Spell Focus (Conjuration), Spell Focus (Transmutation), Spell Penetration, Greater Spell Penetration
Skills: Concentration +23, Diplomacy +15, Knowledge (Arcana) +8, Knowledge (The Planes) +26, Knowledge (Religion) +26, Spellcraft +28
Challenge Rating: 20 (XP: 207, 677)
Alignment: Lawful Evil (very Lawful, very Evil)
Languages: Common, Celestial, Infernal, Abyssal, Terran, Auran, Draconic

Possesions of Note: Periapt of Wisdom +6, Bracers of Health +6, Gloves of Dexterity +4, Belt of Strength +4, Goggles of Night, +1 Heavy Fortification Mithril Full Plate, +5 Adamantine Light Shield, Cloak of Protection +4, Ring of Protection +4, Rod of Absorption (44 charges, 6 stored), Headband of Intellect +2, Tome of Understanding +4 (read), Manual of Health +2 (not read), Book of Vile Darkness (not read...yet :D ), 5 doses of Death Ichor, Wand of Restoration (6 charges), "Destroyer" (+1 Axiomatic Adamantine Heavy Mace, Int 12, Wis 12, Cha 10, 10 ranks in Sense Motive, Empathy, 30 foot vision, LE alignment, Ego 4)

Spells Per Day: 6/8+1/8+1/7+1/7+1/7+1/6+1/5+1/4+1/3+1 (Save DC: 20 + spell level, 21 + spell level [Transmutation, Conjuration], 22 + spell level (Necromancy)

Current Daily Spell Selection: 0 Level: Cure Minor Wounds (x3), Detect Magic (x3), 1st Level: Cure Light Wounds (x4), Divine Favor (x4), Inflict Light Wounds [Destruction], 2nd level: Cure Moderate Wounds (x3), Remove Paralysis (x2), Lesser Restoration (x3), Shatter [Destruction], 3rd Level: Cure Serious Wounds (x2), Locate Object, Magic Vestment (x2), Protection from Energy (x2), Contagion [Destruction] 4th Level: Cure Critical Wounds, Death Ward (x3), Divine Power (x2), Restoration, Inflict Critical Wounds [Destruction] 5th Level: Disrupting Weapon (x2), Spell Resistance (x2), True Seeing (x3), Mass Inflict Light Wounds [Destruction], 6th Level: Greater Dispelling (x2), Find the Path, Heal (x3), Hold Monster [Law], 7th Level: Destruction (x3), Flame Strike (Empowered) (x2), Disintegrate [Destruction], 8th Level: Destruction (Heightened) (x3), Greater Spell Immunity, Disintegrate (Heightened) [Destruction], 9th Level: Gate, Miracle (x2), Disintegrate (Empowered) [Destruction], Spell Like Abilities: Miracle (x2)

Last edited:

Lela

First Post
Amal/Joachim said:
For those of you who want to include the "Consort of Entropy" in your own games
biggrin.gif

Now you just have to tell her. Best to do it in an Antimagic Field.

Last edited:

Jeremy

Explorer
So uh, I'll update mine if you'll update yours? Yeah. Didn't think that'd work.

How about.. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE? :D

gfunk

First Post
Sadly, there is nothing left to update. Alternating between Shackled City and this campaign as well as numerous hiatuses has caused us to *gasp* run out of Story Hour.

But as soon as a new session is completed, you can be sure it will be followed by a preivew and a prompt update.

Jeremy

Explorer
NOOO!

:( :( But, but, the schedule... *sniff*

Well here's hoping there's some high level goodness, er, badness coming your way soon so you can let us catch a glimpse of some more action!

LordVyreth

First Post
Okay, what happened to this thread? It's been almost two months now. Is the game still going on? Sigh, this always happens just when I get into a Story Hour... :]

JollyDoc

Explorer
LordVyreth said:
Okay, what happened to this thread? It's been almost two months now. Is the game still going on? Sigh, this always happens just when I get into a Story Hour... :]

It's so odd that you should post this today, as this very thing was on my mind on the way home. Originally, Chris (aka Tilly) was only going to be able to game with us every other weekend, so on off weekends, we planned on running this campaign. As it has turned out, Chris has been more available than we thought, and now Gfunk is about to be semi-permanently retired from the game. However, I intend on speaking to G this weekend about wrapping up this thread in a nice neat bow that will hopefully tie in to our Shackled City thread. Stay tuned.

Remove ads