• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Gimble Or Devis?

Which Iconic Bard Is Best?

• Gimble

Votes: 105 42.2%
  • Devis

Votes: 144 57.8%

Dirigible

Explorer
Has no-one seen the cover of Song and Silence ?

Ignore the shorty in leather... take a look at the blonde behind her.

Day-mn !

Even I reckon he's hot !

Tsyr

Explorer
I'm so torn... My alliegience to GAG makes me want to vote for Gimble, but... Darnit, Gimble, sorry... You're no bard. Devis is The True Bard.

Devis... I've got your collectible pewter statue, your songbook, and your life story... When are you going to release an album?

Last edited:

WizarDru

Adventurer
What, are you kidding? At least Gimble remembered both of his sleeves when he got up this morning. That, and the little guy's got four weapons in his iconic picture....not like that layabout Devis, who's using his rapier for a walking stick.

Why does Devis have a sleeping bag? 'Cuz he's gonna be sleeping outside. Again. :)

Ravellion

serves Gnome Master
I suspect the Gnome to be using his illusion talent to make himself look more than he is IYKWIMAITYD... Thebarrel on his illustration is convenient. I suspect it is filled with tar, with feathers closeby.

Devis.

I like Gnomes, but hates all imposter D&D Gnomes. I think Gimble is slightly better than Nebin though, so that only makes him the second worst Iconic.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads