• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Give me a prompt and i'll make an image

Ryujin

Legend
I wonder what the results would be if SpiderGwen was Taylor Hickson, a Canadian Actress who has been suggested for the role many times? There's a GIF out there of Hickson doing exactly the same head turn as SpiderGwen in "Into the Spider-Verse" and it's uncanny.

I wonder what the results would be if SpiderGwen was Taylor Hickson, a Canadian Actress who has been suggested for the role many times? There's a GIF out there of Hickson doing exactly the same head turn as SpiderGwen in "Into the Spider-Verse" and it's uncanny.
This is what i got using 🤖 🖼 AI Art Generator: Create Stunning AI Art

oOVq3MgWtxy9b5TPBoiv--grid.jpg

and heres some i made on my local

00089-2275298363.png

00091-2506366386.png

Whizbang Dustyboots

Gnometown Hero
It knows that current bartender trends are to have arms covered in tats. They're missing the vaguely goofy things like having corkscrews or other bartending implements tattooed on them, though.

It knows that current bartender trends are to have arms covered in tats. They're missing the vaguely goofy things like having corkscrews or other bartending implements tattooed on them, though.
I didn't tell it d the tats, I'll have ot run the prompt through one of the anime check points i have and see what happens lol and both of them totally look like they will judge you based on what you order

Whizbang Dustyboots

Gnometown Hero
I didn't tell it d the tats
Yeah, it just knows, from looking at images of bartenders, that bartenders nowadays in the US (where the dataset was first focused) tend to have them.

This AI -- and really, all non-fictional AI -- are just trying to guess what comes next based on what the data set says is most likely to come back. When drawing hands, it knows that most fingers have another finger beside them, leading to "MOAR FINGERS!" and when drawing a bartender, especially young attractive ones, the data set suggests "more tats." If this were a few years ago, the male bartender would have a fancy waxed mustache, too.

What happens if it tries to draw ugly bartenders?
my inner middle schooler wants to say "Your mom" :p
but here's my best attempt due to all the negative prompts basically canceling out ugliness lol

00066-3736017189.png

if you're curious here's the list of negative prompts:
deformed, bad anatomy, disfigured, poorly drawn face, mutation, mutated, extra limb, ugly, disgusting, poorly drawn hands, missing limb, floating limbs, disconnected limbs, malformed hands, blurry, ((((mutated hands and fingers)))), watermark, watermarked, oversaturated, censored, distorted hands, amputation, missing hands, obese, doubled face, double hands,canvas frame, cartoon, 3d, ((disfigured)), ((bad art)), ((deformed)),((extra limbs)),((close up)),((b&w)), wierd colors, blurry, (((duplicate))), ((morbid)), ((mutilated)), [out of frame], extra fingers, mutated hands, ((poorly drawn hands)), ((poorly drawn face)), (((mutation))), (((deformed))), ((ugly)), blurry, ((bad anatomy)), (((bad proportions))), ((extra limbs)), cloned face, (((disfigured))), out of frame, ugly, extra limbs, (bad anatomy), gross proportions, (malformed limbs), ((missing arms)), ((missing legs)), (((extra arms))), (((extra legs))), mutated hands, (fused fingers), (too many fingers), (((long neck))), Photoshop, video game, ugly, tiling, poorly drawn hands, poorly drawn feet, poorly drawn face, out of frame, mutation, mutated, extra limbs, extra legs, extra arms, disfigured, deformed, cross-eye, body out of frame, blurry, bad art, bad anatomy, 3d render

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads