• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Give me a prompt and i'll make an image

ilgatto

How inconvenient
Ancient samoan shark rider against a tropical sunset
This is the best Neural.Love (category Anime) came up with after 15 attempts, with the prompt modified as follows: An old man from Samoa, riding a shark against a tropical sunset

ssts.jpg

Did find out that it's rather good at tropical sunsets, though. :)

lsc-pacific.jpg

Learning all the time.

ilgatto

How inconvenient
Okay, I’ll play

*Many white rabbits staring at the viewer while eating raspberries

*teenage short white girl, curly blond short hair, steampunk airship mechanic, mechanical left arm, boots with gaiters, holding a blaster pistol (maybe put Star Wars as a prompt to get the right kind of blaster pistol? Idk, I haven’t ever messed with these directly)
Surprisingly enough, Neural.Love did rather well with: Many white rabbits staring at the viewer while eating raspberries (No Category, 3 attempts):

wrer1.jpg

wrer2.jpg

wrer3.jpg

wrer10.jpg

ilgatto

How inconvenient
Went with a simple prompt for this : Emma Stone is Spider-Gwen Stacy portrait, 8k, hd, contour light, high contrast, neon, depth of field, ultra detail, photorealism,(((Full body visible)))

View attachment 282190

then I got a longer prompt: Emma Stone is Spider-Gwen Stacy ((full body)), ((detailed facial features)), ((cleavage)), ((bodyart)), stunning, jewelry, highly detailed, extreme image quality, ornate, intricate, cinematic, dramatic light, dehazed, atmospheric, Photo, (light particle:1.4), (light rays:1.3),(dream, mystic) atmosphere, mystic light, dreamy ((wide angle)), rule of thirds, dimming lights, perfect eyes, ((photorealism)),8k uhd, dslr, soft lighting, high quality, film grain, Fujifilm XT3

View attachment 282191
Neural.Love (No Category, 9 attempts, longer prompt, with "cleavage" and "facial" changed to face, coz NSFW):

essg.jpg

I guess your AI is a lot better at listening to prompts than Neural.Love?

ilgatto

How inconvenient
Ah, yes. I've been looking at installing SD on my machine but I'm running Linux so I guess I'll have to check the forums on how to in my case.

Not quit sure what an RTX 3060 is but I guess it's a graphic card? My machine is a couple of years old - um, maybe a bit more - and I do know that I bought it with a powerful graphics card at that time coz I wanted to run Total War: Kingdoms on it. But Linux so never got it to work.

So here's to hoping that the Linux forums have something on installing AIs and the requirements.

Meanwhile I've been trying to get the hang of writing prompts using Neural.Love, which is a bit Anime-y but which I find the easiest and most hassle-free to use of the various others I've tried.

Can I ask you - I've seen you and people use notations like "1:4" and "0:7" after some prompts. What is that for?

EDIT: Never mind the question. RTFM and all that. :)

Last edited:

ilgatto

How inconvenient
Unseen monster hiding in the shadows of a dungeon doorway along a dimly lit corridor. Black and white pen and ink drawing in the style of Advanced Dungeons & Dragons.
Been feeding Neural.Love with more unseen lurking monsters and it is rather good at it for some reason. Some of the best:

Unseen monster + Russ Nicholson:

usm+russ.jpg

Unseen ogre, no artists added:

usog5.jpg

Unseen ogre + Elmore & Easley:

usog-elm-eas1.jpg

Unseen monster + Elmore & Easley:

usm2+elm+eas.jpg

Ah, yes. I've been looking at installing SD on my machine but I'm running Linux so I guess I'll have to check the forums on how to in my case.

Not quit sure what an RTX 3060 is but I guess it's a graphic card? My machine is a couple of years old - um, maybe a bit more - and I do know that I bought it with a powerful graphics card at that time coz I wanted to run Total War: Kingdoms on it. But Linux so never got it to work.
Yeah, the RTX 3060 is a graphics card, tbh from what I've been reading and hearing, Linux will be holding you back. I'm sure you have good reasons for running it over everything else.

Remove ads