Give me your monster conversion request!

Sacrosanct

Legend
OK, here's the barghest. Never actually used one before. So I hope I was able to capture the feel well enough. Next up is Zuggtmoy, since there have been a few requests

barghest.jpg

Sacrosanct

Legend
Here is Zuggtmoy. Man, she was hard. Especially in the context of ToEE (since that's where 99% of player will probably encounter her). I'm not super comfortable with it (because I haven't really played epic demon lords before and therefore don't have that experience with how they really handle in game), but I'm not sure what else to tweak. I think she should be pretty serviceable. Because most PCs would be level 8-10 by the time they reach her, she really shouldn't be more than a CR 10-12 creature at that point, even though at full strength she's a unique demoness. The best way I could figure to handle that was the elimination of the prof bonus if none of the gates were broken.

zuggtmoy.jpg
zuggtmoy2.jpg

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
So awesome! I featured the first three on the news page. I hope you consider adding them to the database, too!

Thanks. This gives me a great starting point. I Zuggtmoy is considered to be a weak demon lord so I will weaken her to around CR 24. (I also believe she should have some of her legendary actions when weakened a bit with her spells coming in later when freed.) However not asking you to change anything this is a great starting point and I will just be editing it for my preference. Thank you so much for her stat block.

Sacrosanct

Legend
Thanks. This gives me a great starting point. I Zuggtmoy is considered to be a weak demon lord so I will weaken her to around CR 24. (I also believe she should have some of her legendary actions when weakened a bit with her spells coming in later when freed.) However not asking you to change anything this is a great starting point and I will just be editing it for my preference. Thank you so much for her stat block.

You're not hurting my feelings any. She was hard to do in the context of ToEE. If I gave a starting point, then mission accomplished IMO ;)

Remove ads