• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Glaring PDF errors?

Ravingdork

Explorer
I've heard rumors that all the PDFs are all really buggy due to being earlier versions or some such.

Some friends even told me that the Warlock class is suposed to get a utility power at 12th level, but apparently no utility powers exist at 12th level to choose from. :rolleyes:

Can anyone confirm or deny whether such an error made it into the hardcopy? Hopefully not.

Might as well dedicate this thread to finding errors in the actual books while I'm at it (if there isn't a thread for that already). For those of you who have the books early, did you see any that stood out?

Saitou

First Post
The PDFs weren't final, printer-ready versions. Whether or not any or all of the errors got fixed before the final copies is something I do not know.

Yaezakura

First Post
Your friends are mis-informed. At 12th level you gain you PARAGON PATH'S Utility Power. You don't gain any Class Powers at 12th level.

I've found no real errors in the books. Certainly nothing along the caliber of leaving out an entire level's worth of powers.

Remove ads