• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Gnomes and Paladins the RPG

Voi_D_ragon

Explorer
This is like some sort of Hieronymus Bosch homage thread, isn't it?

ecole-bosch-vision-de-tondal2_0.jpg
Indeed, quite disturbing and apocalyptic.

77IM

Explorer!!!
Supporter
Hey, how do we feel about splashing a level of hexblade warlock so that you can attack/damage with Cha? I think that should be an option.

In fact I think in this game you really only need 3 stats:

1) Strength
2) Charisma
3) Lemon Curry

Maxperson

Morkus from Orkus
As some of you know I have been working on my personal D&D that might be a bit more modular than 5E. I can cut out sections of it to duplicate various editions. One spinoff I think could be Gnomes and Paladins. Classes, races and weapons are determined randomly.

You're 11 days late with this one! :)

Autumn Bask

Villager
Fighting Styles
Swishy - Automatically deal 2 slashing damage to any target in melee range if you flourish your weapon.
Swoopy - Once per turn, Move 10' without provoking an attack of opportunity after flourishing your cape.
Shorty - You count as Small or Medium, whichever is most advantageous at any given moment. Including seduction.
Sparkly - You can innately cast Shield once per combat if you polish and shine your weapon/armor beforehand.

Aww! Just like Pokemon Let's Go!

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads