• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Goblins in the Cellar (Bront judging)

Wik

First Post
"Very carefully," Jezira says, softly.

"Let's try to keep in the open... I don't like these narrow hallways where the goblins would have the advantage... But I think we should follow that one that ran, and he went into those hallways. Probably trying to set up a defence, or a trap."

JRYoung

First Post
OK, it is time to speed this up (I have been waiting for all of the players to chime in, so far we have only four of six). Irrinaer and Leland remain in the main room checking out the boxes and barrels for now (until they post otherwise). Go ahead and put in place a marching order for the party down the hallway and a plan for when the doors are reached.

Redclaw

First Post
As for marching order, I recommend Justice, Braiden, Jezira, Benedict. We're not really trying to be sneaky, so there's no point having stealthy-but-squishy types up front, but we could be attacked from behind, so keeping one of the fighters back there is a good idea, too.

JRYoung

First Post
OOC: Let's do it, I will slow down when there is a need to...

Justice, Braiden, Jezira, and Benedict proceed down the hallway. On the left you pass two rooms that are mostly empty other than a couple of Goblin-sized straw mats in each for sleeping on and some debris that does not look interesting. You are welcome to enter these rooms if you wish, of course. If not you reach the closed door at I13 unmollested. You easily deduce that Goblins came through this room as they escaped from you. Go ahead and post search checks Justice and Braidan.

Attachments

• SP32-746.jpg
    SP32-746.jpg
    48.8 KB · Views: 64

JRYoung

First Post
You are confident that the unconscious Goblin was dragged through here to the door at H14 due to some smudges of dirt and blood that you find in the hallway. (OOC: Very low DC on this, very obvious).

JRYoung

First Post
Velmont said:
Benedict, in the back, looks behind him, awating and expecting to see some goblin getting out of some door.

Nope, nothing is going on back behind you. None of you hear anything (no need to post listen checks).

Do any (or all) of you want to search or open the door at H14? Or is some other course of action preferred?

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads