Goblins in the Cellar (Bront judging)

Velmont

First Post
"Ask about our employeer? The jobs done. That would have been usefull before. I think, the best thing to do now, it's just to find a new contract elsewhere."

OOC: Well, I'm interested to continue, but if I roleplay well Benedict, he won't give a damn except if he know there will be gold at the end. He is a pure mercenary. He has seen the destruction of Cyre and how the nations has helped the refugee, and as no one has given a damn about his people, he doesn't give a damn about the trouble of the others, except if it allow himself to make more gold.

In other word, someone will need to convince him.

Wik

First Post
Jezira finds herself thinking a long time about the whole incident. "You know, I think we should up on things. At least ask around about those goblins that got away - and maybe about the people that hired us. Weren't they meeting somewhere? I'm sure there's something to be had for this - I can feel it. There is always honour in fighting goblins and criminals... and usually some money too."[/color]

Redclaw

First Post
A few hours after leaving the group to their rest, Justice enters the common room of the inn and sets up in one of the corners, waiting for his companions to rise for the morning's activity.

Mellubb

First Post
OOC: I have a character already in the inn so I can't interact IAW the rules. So Braidan will just agree with what ever the group decides to do.

JRYoung

First Post
Chapter 2 has been approved by the judges and I am ready to start any time. Let's get some banter going with the new recruit as soon as he pops in while you all proceed to finish the paper work (i.e. character sheet updates and such).

Let's set early next week as the goal to start chapter 2. It will start mid morning from the Inn's common room with the discussion you are having with the new recruit. (If he doesn't work out then it is back to the Tavern...)

Also note officially that the DM Credit award for JRYoung is 2.6, chapter 1 was 2 months 22 days officially.

Last edited:

InVinoVeritas

Adventurer
Accompanying Justice is a dark-skinned, curly-haired gnome. He checks and adjusts the contents of his pockets on his leather apron and scans the room, practically at the same time.

"Hello!" he calls out. "My name is Jiminyblivet, Balnibar Jiminyblivet, dungeon designer and trap-master. Glad to be of service. How can I help?"

JRYoung

First Post
Alright gang, are we ready to get started? I'll go through again and check to see if everyone has updated their character sheets. That, and accepting a new PC into the group, are the main things we need to do before starting chapter 2. And we need a new Judge, I'll start working on that.

So let's start talking to Balnibar...

Velmont

First Post
Benedict nods at Jiminyblivet politly but return to his discussion with Jezira. "Honor figthing goblin and criminals... if you say so, I just don't care about honor. You give me a contract, I fill it, that's the only reputation I need to have. I don't give a damned if that city got sacked by goblins or if merchant house plots against another one or if the Houses fight each other. I need to live and for that, I need gold. Do you have any garantee there will be gold at the end?"

Remove ads