Goblins in the Cellar (Bront judging)

JRYoung

First Post
Me, the DM, continues to be ready to go. There needs to be a little discussion here in the Inn between the PCs. You all have to agree to accept the new party member, and agree what to do next. At the close of chapter 1 we had Justice serving as party leader, this greatly spead things along.

Thanks for posting InVinoVeritas, go ahead and try again to engage the other players in conversation with Balnibar. Benedict ackonowledged him, that is good, but he was waiting on response from the others on plot elements.

If they don't post we have no choice but to find other players. Them's the rules...

Redclaw

First Post
Justice looks at Benedict, but there's no sign of emotion on the warforged's face. I looked. There weren't any, so I brought him. Where's everyone else?

InVinoVeritas

Adventurer
Balnibar pipes up. "Good day! I'm Balnibar Jiminyblivet, trapmaker and non-spellcaster. Sorry to disappoint you. I can point my fingers and speak nonsense if that will make you feel better."

Wik

First Post
Jezira smiles coldly at Braiden. "You didn't miss much. The gnome here was just about to tell us about all the troubles he's been in with the law - and me without my badge." She grins fiercely.

"Are we going to track down these goblins, or chase after those questionable folk who hired us? In any case, I can get some Denieth men involved - they owe me a few favours."

Redclaw

First Post
Justice turns a confused look toward Jezira. I have seen no reason to track down our employers. We cleared out a house they own, and they paid us for it. Justice has been done.

The goblins, however, seem to be bent on creating injustice. Those are the ones we should be tracking down.

Last edited:

Velmont

First Post
"Owning the house. You are naive. A bunch of street scum goblin wouldn't have been able to build the tunnel in two month. I'm not even sure some dwarven arcitect would have been able to do such a nice work in a short notice and preventing there owner to get the place back.

The tunnel was there two month ago and our employeer didn't knew about it. It's obvious he lied to us. Why, I don't care. He paid us, but you should be aware we were manipulated."

Remove ads