• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Goblins in the Cellar (Bront judging)

JRYoung

First Post
OOC:
I am in favor of having a designated party leader just so decisions can be reached more quickly. What say ye?

Both proposals currently on the table will work fine. With a decision we will move the party back out into the city and into some action...

Wik

First Post
OOC: I'm up with a party leader. It really does speed things up. And, since I've been having problems getting online, it would mean you guys could push Jezira forward if I'm stuck AWOL.

(I haven't forgotten about this adventure!)

Redclaw

First Post
I'm fine with a party leader, and enjoyed the role in the first part of the adventure. I don't know that it suits Justice for this leg, however. He just isn't the investigative type. He is a straightforward paladin. "There's something bad about to happen, let's go there and beat it into submission," is about as far as he's likely to get with this current puzzle. I was hoping Jezira would take the lead, actually.

JRYoung

First Post
Not to give anything away but.... this really isn't going to turn into a Sherlock Holmes snoop fest. Just enough to make it interesting. My take is that Justice will make a fine leader for this party, just note that the moral compass will be true north in terms of the big picture (he is a Paladin after all).

So if there is no further discussion how about we ratify Justice as leader?

Velmont

First Post
Seems fine, Benedict is not really interested in being the leader, I,m not sure teh team would like to follow him, he is too much sellsword and there seems to be not enough gold at the end at first sight.

Redclaw

First Post
Justice looks around at his fellow hires and sees a unified request for a decision. He shrugs, We know they're going to cause some kind of trouble. We should do what we can to stop it. He stands absolutely motionless for about five minutes, so that the rest of the group probably thinks that he is done, or even that he has shut down, then he speaks again. We should share our findings with the watch, and maybe with the representatives of the royal family, if they will see us, and then we should offer to assist in stopping whatever it is they're going to do.

JRYoung

First Post
Each district in Sharn has a Watch headquarters (common knowledge with no Knowledge Local roll required), you could go to one of those.

As noted in a prior post the Royal Family resides in Wroat and none of you really would know how to "warn" them. You could go to the City Council building, or do some Gather Info out on the city streets. Of course the City Watch may very well lead some next steps...

Remove ads